The maid

Once upon a time in a far far castle in wonderlust there lived a queen named "Queen ester" who gave birth to 2 handsome baby boys named "Prince Noah" and "Prince Philip". When the queen came home to the castle and her husband "King Kareem" was not happy because he wanted one son so he made the queen give up one baby she refused but the king said she'd be kicked out of the castle if she didn't so she had to choose between the 2 princes and she chose to give away Prince Noah to these poor people who had a farm and wanted a baby for a long time they promised they would take good care of him but they didn't. Once Prince Noah grew older they made him do all the dirty work like to make them breakfast, lunch, and diner like a slave they made him clean all the farm animal poop and scolded him if he did it wrong. Prince Philip had grew up as well and he was living like a king while his brother was living like a slave but Prince Philip never knew he had a brother both his parents had kept it from him. Soon after the king died and they were in need of a king so they picked the only Prince, Prince Philip. Prince Noah was heir to the throne since he was the older than Prince Philip by 5 minutes. Prince Noah ran away from the farm and he went to medalia where the medalian people lived they treated him like a king but here's where the story gets really interesting the royal maid knew about Prince Noah so she had set on a journey to find him leaving behind the castle.

This is part 1 guys hope you like it;)