The unexpected find

The maid whose name was Fareeda had set out to find Prince Noah. She had told Prince Philip to tell his mother "she wasn't feeling to good and she went had gone home". Fareeda searched and searched for Prince Noah he was nowhere to be found. She didn't give up yet she went to medalia and by her surprise a nice gentleman greeted her she asked "is there anyone around with the name Noah" the gentleman said "no", later did she know that the gentleman was Noah but Noah didn't know his name was Noah because he had been given away by his mother at a very young age but in medalia he goes by the name "David". Fareeda knew something was up about David she seemed like she had known him but she was very confused as to why he looked so familiar as well. David treated her to a nice dinner with the medalian people who all sat down at very large table and ate chicken noodle soup. David has accompanied Fareeda to a nice cozy bed to sleep in for the night. Fareeda woke up to a loud ringing from a bell she went to David and asked "what was going on" he had said "it's the bell to alert everyone in town it's my 25th birthday" Fareeda told him "well happy birthday David" David told her "thank you miss Fareeda" she told him "no no please call me Fareeda" David said "ok" for breakfast everyone in medalia ate like kings and queens by the time Fareeda knew it, it was already 12pm she was about to leave when David gave her some water and some food to carry he had told her "well hope to see you again Fareeda good luck finding you Noah bye" Fareeda said "thank you David for letting me stay have a nice birthday hope to see you again very soon goodbye" Fareeda has left and back at the castle the queen was getting very suspicious about Fareeda she hadn't' come to the castle in 2 days the queen ordered her men to go find Fareeda they went to medalia and David was very worried about what these men were doing here "are they gonna attack us" David thought but then the general said "is there a Fareeda her" David said "no what do you want with her" the general said "well she is the royal maid and she hasn't showed up to the castle in 2 days" David said "she went that way my name is David by the way" the general came closer to David and said "David huh show me your ankle" David gave him a grim look and showed him his ankle the general was shocked he said "Noah, Prince Noah we have found you" David's suspicion grew higher "why are they calling me David how did he know I had a birthmark on my ankle" the general had explained that he was the heir to the throne and that his father who died had forced his mother against her will to give away one of her son David was shocked he told the medalian people to stay safe I will come back and went with the general to find Fareeda. The general had also sent a message with the royal messenger for the queen.