"All hail the king"

The queen got the message that they found her long lost son she was over filled with happiness but Prince Philip on the other hand was a bit angry. They found Fareeda and Fareeda saw David and said "David what are you doing here" and the general said "David that's no way to treat a prince" Fareeda said "Prince?" The general said "yes this is Prince Noah" Fareeda's jaw dropped she hugged Prince Noah so tight and they headed back to the castle and Fareeda told Prince Noah meet your mother she ran and hugged Noah and started crying "oh Noah, noah my son I'm so sorry I gave you away my love I'm so sorry please forgive me" right away without hesitation Prince Noah said "yes mother I forgive you and love you with all my heart" the queen had introduced both Prince Noah and Prince Philip. Prince Philip said "so your my brother" with an annoyed face Prince Noah said "yes" and the Prince Philip said "well I wasn't to happy that you are the true heir of the throne but I now I understand you should have the throne" Prince Philip got on he's knees and gave the crown to his brother and said "all hail the king" and everyone in wonderlust repeated "all hail the king all hail the king" 

The end

Ok ik this story was pretty short but I hope you enjoyed it. Please give me some ideas about what I should write about next.;)