001

Jisoo's POV

*Alarm buzzes*

"Ugh! It's Monday again! God! What did you make Mondays for?", she whined to herself. "Just 5 more minutes.", and she slept again. When she finally woke up, she checked the time."9:45?! Oh no no no no!". She quickly freshened up, wore a simple white graffiti t-shirt and black pants, and dashed out of the house. Even though she comes from a rich family, she loved wearing simple and comfy clothes.

Her outfit:

(Without the hat and glasses)

In the university:

Jisoo was running frantically. It was already 10:09 and class started at 10:00 sharp. While she was running, she didn't notice a figure on his phone, coming her way. 'Bam!', they collided and fell down.

"Can't you see where you're going? Are you blind!", he said. Jisoo looked up to find a handsome face glaring at her. "I was running and you were on your phone, so you could also have moved out of my way.", she retorted. 

"Leave it V.", another voice said, belonging to Jungkook. "She must be one of those attention-seekers.", he continued. "You're right. What a whore.", Taehyung said. 

Jisoo was enraged. The girl still hadn't bothered to get up, so she did what she thought was the quickest way to take revenge. She hit him on the calf with her fist, causing him to fall down. Looking directly into his eyes, "Don't you dare call me that again, Kim fucking Taehyung", she spoke through gritted teeth.

The mentioned man just got up and stared wide-eyed. "The audacity of this girl! To insult him in front of everyone!"

Though he didn't admit it, somewhere inside, the lad was upset because his ego was hurt.

And no one noticed, that the second lad's eyes still lingered on her retreating figure.

She then got up and hurried to class. She checked her watch-10:15. "Shit shit shit", she muttered on her way. She got a good lecture on punctuality when she reached class. She simply apologised and went and sat beside Jennie.

After class:

Both girls were walking in the aisle when they were confronted by Irene, Joy, Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi. "Hello attention-seeker!", Irene said with a smirk. "Or should I call you a whore from now?".

"Hi bitch! I already made it clear that I bumped into that jerk accidentally. And I just bumped into him, unlike you, who sent him nudes to get attention!" Jisoo replied with an easily- identifiable fake smile.

Irene's eyes widened in horror."How could she know?!" Jisoo smirked in victory. She had once hacked into her account and found her DMs.