5장: New Neighbor

Despite of his shop being newly opened, Hoseok has earned about ₩250,000. His customers loved his bouquet of fresh sunflower plus the fact that he's selling it for a reasonable price. He smiled and and remind his self that little by little, he'll have his own success. Hoseok's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a windshield wiper laugh, yeah, that's Seokjin.

"What's so funny, hyungie? Do you see something that's beyond people's normal sight? Creepy." Hoseok said, and roamed his eyes around the shop.

"Yah!Hajima! Dont scare me like that you lil ball of sunshine! I'm just watching some videos of RM, that rapper is really clumsy, yet he look so good" He swore to God, his hyung is really whipped for that guy. He even got a separate album for RM on his phone. aigoo, he's being delusional again.

"You know what, you should go to their fan meeting. Ask him on a date. Then you'll be in a relationship, get married and live happily ever after. Y'know, typical love stories." Hoseok said, his eyes still examining the remaining flowers, checking if some of them starts to wither.

"Omoooo hoseokssi! i really love how your mind works, how you suggest a lot of ideas. You're really a genius... but no." his best friend said and went back on his phone.

Hobi get his memo book and starts his inventory. He made a mental note to order some bouquet of dandelions and some essential oils for his humidifier. An hour later, he finished his work. Jin asked him to get some dinner at the near by jjajjangmyeon shop. Hoseok didn't hesitate to agree since he could hear his own stomach growling cause of hunger. His bestfriend told him that he'll be waiting on the parking area. He just simply nodded and told him to wait for him for 10 minutes.

He put back his memo book on the shelf, near the money register. He organized some of the tools and flipped the store sign, closed. He was locking the door, when he noticed a new man on his neighborhood, exactly at the front of his shop. The man is wearing a full black clothing a clutch back on his right hand. He tried to take a peek on his face but he's wearing a mask. He was so busy inspecting the guy that he didn't noticed his best friend calling his name. He was confused when the guy squatted and looks like it was caressing something. He "aww"ed when he saw that it was a cute kitten. He's heart melted at the sight. He looks so cold but he really has a soft spot for cats. His daydream was interrupted when Seokjin slapped the back of his head, ranting about how he called his name a lot of times and him, not responding. He just winced and massaged the spot. One thing is still lingering on his mind, who's the new man on their neighborhood?

Hi, this is your author-nim! I'm just so happy that someone has voted this book. Thank you for your support! I'll try my best to be a writer for y'all. Plus! Dynamite has reached 150M views and has officially broke YouTube's record for the highest 24-Hour debut view count! Congrats to us, our hard work has paid off. Anyways, i'm kinda drunk (tmi sksks) when writing this chapter so please bare with me if it's really lame kekeke. Stay safe, love you all! <333