Who's My Crush ???

One evening after patrol,

CatNoir: Hey Milady, how was your day?

Ladybug: It went great except the part in which I embarrassed myself in front of my crush.

CatNoir: Well Bugaboo *he smirked* who's your crush?

Ladybug: Honestly even I don't know the answer to your question Chat.

CatNoir: Huh!? How's that even possible!

Ladybug: Yes, it is possible in my case because I don't know which of the two, I like more.

CatNoir: Two!? Wow Milady, who are those lucky guys who stole your heart, which was meant to be for me?? * he pouted*

But, just to inform you I also have a crush on two most amazing girls of Paris.

Ladybug: * she chuckled* You are one of those so called 'lucky' boys!!

CatNoir: WHATT!?!? What did you just say? Could you please repeat yourself Bugaboo? * he wasn't sure if he had heard the correct thing*

Ladybug: Well kitty, I just said that you are one of the boys I like.

CatNoir: Really!? *The look on his was priceless* Then, who's the other one?

Ladybug: You probably know him cause he's kinda famous. But I swear I didn't fall for him for his fame and money, I fell for him for his kindness and his caring nature.

CatNoir: I am jealous!! Just tell me his name. * he huffed*

Ladybug: * laughed* He's the cute, hot, smart and handsome blond teen model of Paris, Adrien Agrest.

CatNoir: * he choked on his breathe and was staring at her in disbelieve*

Ladybug: So, WHO's your other crush?

CatNoir: * he didn't respond*

Ladybug: Chaton!? *She waved her hand in front of him and that's what made him back to his senses*

CatNoir: Huh, what did you ask Milady??

Ladybug: I asked who your other crush was.

CatNoir: Ohh, you obviously know her, her name is Marinette.

Ladybug: Marinette!?!? As in the Marinette Dupain-cheng, the baker's daughter!?!?

CatNoir: Yeah * he chuckled looking at her expressions* that's the other girl which I love, apart from you. You know she is very good at baking and I love the croissants, which she bakes.

Ladybug: * she was speechless, he liked her both sides*

CatNoir: * she likes my both sides; I am so very glad*

He immediately leaned in, closing the gap between their lips and softly kissed her lips. She tasted like strawberries. If he could have, he would have never left her lips. She was startled at first, but soon melted into the kiss, leaned in closer to him and kissed back with passion. Unfortunately, the parted due to lack of oxygen. 

                    With a flash of white light they both  detransformed as they pulled apart

                    With a flash of white light they both detransformed as they pulled apart.

Ladybug: Adrien!?!?!?!?!

CatNoir: Marinette!?!?!?

The duo hugged each other tightly and squealed happily. They both leaned in again, this time the kiss was even better than before and the feeling was indescribable. It felt so magical. After 2 minutes, they parted. Still their foreheads pressed against each other they stared into each other's eyes.

CatNoir:   I Love You Bugaboo!!!

Ladybug:   I Love You too Silly Kitty!!!

THE FREAKING END !!!!

Hope you loved this story of mine. I personally felt good after writing this one shot. Let me know your thoughts.

Bye!!