A Sibling

It has been 5 years since Adrien and Marinette tied knots and had a beautiful Daughter – Emma Agrest.

She was very cute and was a mixture of both Adrien and Mari's features. She had got beautiful blond hair, Adrien's eyes and Marinette's nose.

Emma was only 4 years old but was very smart and talented. She was the best student in her class, with her father's brain and mother's hard-working skills. No doubt she was purrfect.

"Great work Em! Keep it up" Marinette exclaimed. She was proud of her 4-year old little girl.

"Thank you, Mommy!" she said. She was filled with happiness after hearing Mari's words but made a slight frown which did not go unnoticed by Adrien.

"What's troubling you my cute little angel?" Adrien said.

"Daddy I want a reward for being a good girl and getting awesome grades." Emma exclaimed.

Giving his daughter a warm smile, Adrien picked her up in his arms and asked, "What do you want Em?"

I want a sibling Daddy!!!!!*she squealed*

Marinette chocked on air and Adrien froze, with his jaw reaching the ground. They shared a nervous glance. *they weren't sure if they had heard her correctly*

Noticing their confused faces, she took hold of her fathers' nose and said, "we can go to the mall and buy one for me. I will choose the one which I like, Ok?"

Hearing that Marinette immediately spoke up. "You can't buy babies from the store Emma" she explained.

Ohh we can't.......... So how do I get a sibling? *Emma asked with curious eyes*

Adrien decided to handle the situation. He said: No, we can't buy babies Em.  A Mom and a dad have to sleep together to have a baby.

Hearing that Emma frowned and said, "but you sleep together every day! So why can't I have a new sibling every day?"

Adrien just shook his head after hearing her daughter.

"Ummm sweetie there's a special thing which has to be done in order to create a baby" Marinette said.

"Now that's easy! Why don't you two do that special thing now and then I can have a sibling" Emma said with an innocent face.

Wow! She was stubborn like Marinette; Adrien thought in his mind and chuckled a bit.

Marinette internally facepalmed for saying that statement.

Well Em we can say that a stork (it's a bird for those who don't know) brings the babies with them and drop them at the house of the respective parent.

Can the storks bring me a sibling now? *Emma asked*

Your daddy and I will give them a call and enquire about it immediately sweetheart. Now come lets get you to bed. *She smiled*

Adrien and Mari went to Emma's room and put her it the bed. Adrien kissed Emma's forehead before leaving.

As they reached their room, Adrien grinned and gave his signature smirk.

Mari: What's up with that face of yours?

Adrien: So, for the baby, where do you want to go this weekend Milady? *the smirk never left his face*

Mari: *chucked and blushed at the thought* Where can you take me?

Adrien: We could go to Dubai, Singapore, Canada, London or even to the United States of America. We could even have TWINS. The more the better. *winked at her*

Mari: *blushed into a deep shade of red and looked like a tomato after hearing her flirtatious husband*

After 1-month Mari was pregnant with twin boys and after 8 months she gave birth to Hugo and Louis.

(family pic above)

Hope you enjoyed the story.

A stork (below image)

BYE