Chapter 13

Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days

Synopsis

F University's two most attractive men, Wang Guangning and Zhan Lingyi , constantly competed with each other regardless in what respect.
Whether it was appearance ,talent ,popularity or even the number of abdominal muscle, they always contested with each other .Even the woman they pursued was the same .

Yet , these two Xiao cao who had self- proclaimed themselves as peerless in the aspect of love were completely rejected by the same woman.
Hence, they decided to retaliate against society by becoming gay .

They set an agreement to be gay for thirty days and even especially downloaded the list from the internet , thus preparing themselves to follow those standards in order to become a proper gay couple .

For example :

Watching a movie together..... Hey ,shou shou ,remember to lean on my shoulder when you see a frightening scene  ,alright ?

Warming their hands together in the same pocket..... Hey ,don't wear that large military jacket outside ,its really embarrassing !

***

By learning how to be gay from an unreliable guidebook for couples, two straight guys clash and end up with an unexpected outcome.

Their thirty days agreement has finished ,yet can they truly return to their former lifestyle as if nothing ever happened ?

My opinions (Nobody cares about my opinions but still...)

This novel is hilarious .

I love the two main characters .They are really funny.

Zhan Lingyi is really silly .He made me laugh constantly.

The mode of this novel is really light and soothing.

I like this kind of simple minded stories very much .

The chemistry between the two main characters is  good .

I highly recommend this novel.