Guns, Arguments and Anderson

The cab pulled up at Baker Street.

Oh, I'm such an idiot. How did I not notice this place when I visited Speedy's café?

I walked up the pavement outside of 221B. With the gun I took from Donovan in my bag, ready to pull out at any time, I knocked on the large black door.

Whilst waiting for someone to answer, I looked about the street. I noticed a man in a dark hoodie and trousers coming at me - fast - not showing any signs of slowing down. I caught a glimpse of his piercing blue eyes as they were staring at me.

He budged past me and I turned around, noticing another man with a syringe in his hand coming at me again.

I shoved the door of 221B open and shut it behind me abruptly, leaving the man stuck outside.

I leant on the wall breathing heavily. A small old woman with graying brown hair came out of another room with washing up gloves on. Her mouth flung open and she started to scream.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I muttered, with my hands outstretched towards her, trying to calm her down.

She just kept screaming at me and shaking her hands and feet.

I heard loud footsteps, and then the door flung open. I had three seconds to decide what to do and yet I did nothing.

A tall man with mop of curly dark brown hair, which reminded me of Donovan, had a handgun pointed at my face.

I gave up all dignity and put my hands up in a surrender - instantly regretting it and realizing it made me look incredibly weak. I felt my pulse racing and my heart beating through my chest. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I didn't dare to speak as I didn't know what this man was capable of.

He cocked the gun and got ready to shoot.

I closed my eyes and accepted the fact I was about to die.

I listened to what the man was saying as a tear escaped my eye.

"Lestrade, I need your handcuffs. Now!"

Lestrade, I thought, as in Greg Lestrade?

"What's wrong, Sherlock?"

I recognised the voice.

I opened one eye to see if it was Greg.

"Sophie?!" He said, stunned.

I ran to him and hugged him as hard as I could, my whole body shaking out of sheer shock. He held on to me and I could tell he was confused.

I pushed myself off of him gently, but still holding on to his arm, subconsciously trying to show that I knew him.

"Why are you here? I told you to stay at Scotland Yard!" He said, obviously annoyed.

"I- I-", I was attempting to hold back a sob but failed, "I thought you were kidnapped by the guy you went to meet, then Sally told me it was Sherlock Holmes, then I snuck away from her, then I found his website and address, then I came here." I rambled on, "Some man with a syringe tried to drug me so I kicked the door in and then that woman started screaming and I had a gun in my face." I cried.

"Come here" Greg cuddled me again.

I felt rather weak and all dignity was gone by now. The sobbing stopped when the other man said, "A bit young for you, isn't she?".

I looked up at him in shock and Greg replied, "She's not my girlfriend, Sherlock! She's my-" He paused, trying to think what I actually was.

"I'm his daughter..." I jumped in.