Episode 5

Episode 5

SOPHIA'S POV

The next morning, mom was preparing omelets for breakfast when Elijah arrived. I prepared the plates and utensils for the three of us. I told Elijah to skip breakfast at home so he could eat with us here.

"Good morning Ms. Lancaster! Good morning Sophia!"

"Oh, you don't have to be shy around me, Elijah, just call her babe."

"Mom!" Sometimes I am annoyed when mom teases me, but at least she's okay with me and Elijah from the start.

"C'mon and dig in guys!" she invited both of us as she finished the fried rice she was making.

"I'll be out of your sight after breakfast so the two of you enjoy watching whatever you wanna watch, okay? Don't leave the house. But if ever you'll leave, make sure to lock the door and gate. Elijah, take care of my daughter, okay?"

"Definitely, Ms. Lancaster."

We finished our breakfast and I started washing the dishes, but Elijah volunteered so we just shared the work. My mom bid us goodbye and the two of us were left alone.

"So, why didn't you tell me your mom was going out today? We could have rescheduled our date if you wanted." He crossed his arms and looked at me questioningly. I always used to reschedule our date because I know something might happen if we're left alone. Don't get me wrong, I trust Elijah, but I know that he's still a guy and I know that they also have needs. And I'm not sure with myself if I wanted it too.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable to be alone with me?" I asked him innocently.

"Jeez Sophia! Don't give me that innocent look." We both laughed as we finished washing the dishes and went to the living room.

"What do you wanna binge-watch for today?" Elijah asked.

"Can we go for Riverdale please?"

"Anything you want, princess." He never fails to tell me sweet things even just in a normal conversation.

We watched the series from the episode that I last watched as we ate the chips that we opened. I didn't notice that it was already 4:00 PM when I got tired of watching. I looked at Elijah and saw him, hugging a pillow while sleeping on the couch beside me. I stared at his face and moved closer to him. My eyes darted to his lips and I couldn't help but want to kiss him. I didn't know what was going on with me. I realized that I love Elijah and I should just stop thinking about that guy in my dreams. I leaned forward and reached out to give him a peck on the lips.

"Sophia?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me strangely, maybe wondering why I just kissed him.

"You okay? I felt that. You just kissed me."

"I --uhmm..."

"Hey it's okay. Don't get nervous. Look at me. I want you to tell me that you're okay."

He reached out to touch my face, and I shivered at his touch.

"I love you, Elijah." He smiled at my response and whispered back to me.

"I love you too, Sophia."

Our faces were only inches away from each other and his face was slowly moving towards mine. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. His lips crashed into mine and the kiss deepened as I felt lust build up in my system.

"Do you think you're ready?" he asked, breaking the kiss that I'm longing for.

"I think I am." My answer made him kiss me, but torridly this time. His tongue explored my mouth while his hands knead my breasts.

"Let's go to your room."

We were kissing passionately as we made our way up the stairs. He pulled off his shirt and took off mine. He took me to the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me lusciously as he removed my bra. He bit my lower lip while his hands wandered on my sensitive area. He looked at me as if asking for permission to go further. I just nodded in response and he started kissing and sucking my breasts.

"Ahhh, Elijah..."

He pulled back and grabbed something from his wallet and tore it off.

"Is that...?" I started to ask him, and he just nodded. This is my first time seeing a condom up close. He carefully put it on his hardened length and then quickly removed the shorts that I was wearing until I was only in my panties. He slipped his fingers inside my underwear and his forefinger entered my core. I gasped in ecstasy as his fingers started to move inside me.

"I can't wait babe."

He spread my legs and in one swift motion, his throbbing member is inside me. I whimpered softly as I felt a sting of pain on my core. He gently kissed my forehead.

"It will be alright." he assured me, taking the pain away.

He slowly thrusted in and out of me as I moaned loudly, the pain slowly turning into pleasure. His pace turned quickly until I felt myself moving along with him. I felt my walls tighten around his c*ck as I begged him to go faster. Granting my wish, he slammed into me and I felt myself about to release something from within me.

Wait, why does it feel like this already happened before? Why is Elijah moving like the guy in my dreams? Maybe this is supposed to happen to us. My thoughts vanished as Elijah continued to rock his hips.

We made love endlessly until I felt him pull back and saw liquid coming out of his c*ck into the condom he was wearing.

"God, I love you Sophia Lancaster." he whispered as he kissed my forehead again. Oh, how I love forehead kisses.

I hugged him tightly and said that I love him too. I didn't regret what we did. This time, I just gave my virginity to the man I really love.