Chisa

I can't believe them! Thought Chisa angrily.  Kyosuke was supposed to be mine!  We were going to get married, and now, he's off with that brick of a man.  And, he's gay?! Why wouldn't he have at least told me? I thought he trusted me...
Chisa was pacing her room, thinking about the chain of events that had just happened.  She had punched Juzo.  Knocked him out, even.  He was the ultimate boxer, and she was strong enough to do that.  She smiled, feeling pride about her strength.

It was now 7:25 AM, and Chisa was just walking into the school building when a press woman walked up to her.
"Excuse me miss, are you Chisa Yukizome? I have a few questions for you."
This had happened a few times before, so Chisa figured it was like any other interview.
"Sure! I have about 20 minutes before class starts, so you'll have to make it quick."
"Alright! You were dating Kyosuke Munakata, correct?"
"I was, but we recently broke up." Chisa wondered why that was the first question the woman had asked.
"Alright," the woman wrote something on her notepad. "And now you are aware that he is dating Juzo Sakakura?"
"Yes." Chisa grit her teeth.
"And do you know the reason that Juzo is in the hospital?"
Chisa feigned ignorance.  "He's in the hospital? Oh my! I had no clue!"
"Alrighty then! Have a great day, Chisa!"
Chisa walked to her classroom, a thin sheen of sweat on her brow. 
The day was relatively normal, until right after the students left for the day.  Just then, Chisa heard a knock on the door.
"May I come in?" Asked a familiar voice. 
Chisa turned around, and looked up to see that it was a fuming Kyosuke. 
"Y-yes..."
"Chisa, I know what you did to Juzo.  Just because you do not support someone or do not like someone does not give you the right to be violent towards them.  Juzo will not be getting a lawyer, but if you continue to act rude and harmful towards him, we will do what we must."
"O-okay.  I'll n-never do it again.  I just- I wanted you back.  The real you.  Not this fabrication that everyone seems to think is real."
Kyosuke stood up.  The aura around him was frightening, to say the least.
"This is the real me.  This "fabrication" as you like to put it, is actually real.  The version of me that you fell in love with was never real, Chisa.  I'll be taking my leave now."
Chisa was shocked.  Was the man that she loved only a mask? How could she have been such a fool?
Chisa walked home, staring at the ground.  Her mind was spinning. 

Juzo smiled at Kyosuke as he walked into the dimly lit room. 
"Hey.  How did it go?"
"About as good as we thought, but I think I've convinced her not to show her face for a while."
Juzo patted the side of the bed, motioning for Kyosuke to sit next to him.
Kyosuke sat down, holding Juzo's hand.
"Do you know when they'll let you out?"
"Shila- the nurse- said tomorrow, but anyone who's ever been in a hospital overnight knows how long it actually takes, so I'm not sure."
"I see."
"You can go home, you know."
"What?"
"Kyosuke, you can go home.  I know you want to stay here and support me, but I'll be alright.  You should go home and sleep tonight."
"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel alone..."
"I'll be alright for one night.  You can come back whenever you want, I'll probably be awake."
"If it's alright, then, I'm going to go home.  You have my cell, right?"
"I do."
Juzo squeezed Kyosuke's hand and smiled. 
"Go get some rest.  I- I love you, Kyosuke."
"I love you too, Juzo."
Kyosuke kissed Juzo on the cheek and walked out, stopping to talk to the nurse at the desk outside Juzo's room.
"How is he?  He thinks he fine, although..." he trailed off.
"They're discharging him tomorrow, but one of his ribs was broken, and it punctured a lung.  He's all patched up now, but when the pain pills wear off, he seems like he's in a lot of pain."
"I see.  Thank you, Shila."
The nurse smiled at him, then waved goodbye.

(AAH it's been so long since I last wrote! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so please let me know how you like it! <3)