Fairy Tail's Problem Child

Rocky was here. Suck on it losers.

Those words were written in spray paint across a large guild building that had a dragon scale emblem in the center of its banner.

This guild is full of tramps.

Kiss my ass.

Dragon Scale is trash.

Fairy Tail rules.

A young girl with short, slightly spiky black hair jumped off of the stool she was on. She admired her handiwork with a prideful smirk as she placed her hands on her hips. "Yeah, that should do it." Her dark clothes that were ripped all around were now also stained with specks of spray paint.

"Hey, Rocky, you all done?"

Two men several years older than the girl walked up to her. One was a bit taller, with messy black hair, while the other had several markings on his body and long brown locks.

Rocky nodded, "Yep. Here's your can back." She tossed the can of spray paint over to the taller man.

"Thanks, kid." He shook it, listening to nothing but the empty sound of air inside the tin. "You used it all?"

"Sure did."

"Atta girl!" He rubbed Rocky's hair around into even more of mess than it already was.

The long-haired man pulled out a cigarette and lighter. "Rocky, is it about time you head back home? A kid like you shouldn't be out this late." After lighting a spark on it, he put the cigarette into his mouth. Smoke flew from the cigarette as Rocky eyed it intensely.

"Get me one of those and I'll think about it."

"You kiddin' me? You're like eight years old, kid. At least wait until you're a teenager."

His partner had to nudge him at that. "Hey Shawn, what're you saying? She should wait until she's an adult."

"I mean, it's not like we did. I ain't out here tryin' to be a hypocrite is all I'm saying." He took another smoke from his cigarette at that.

"Yeah, well I ain't trying to piss her dad off is all I'm sayin."

"Man, stop being such a wuss, Liam. Her old man ain't nothin' these days."

"That's what you think! He can still be pretty scary when he wants to be, believe me..."

Rocky spit on the ground. "Pfft, he ain't so tough."

"Are you still having trouble getting along with your parents?" Shawn asked in surprise.

She blew a strand of hair out of her face before she responded. "Not really. They're just always a real pain in the ass."

"Yeah, I feel ya," Liam agreed with her, resting his hands behind his head. "Parents are the worst."

"Liam!"

"What?" Liam cocked an eyebrow. "It's the truth."

Shawn just sighed at that. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with ya."

"You're the one who wants to get her to smoke..."

"I didn't say I wanted to. I said she could! When she's a teenager by the way. In case you missed that part bub."

"Rocky Redfox, you're out past your curfew again?" Mest suddenly walked up to the three, a stern look on his face.

"Shit, it's the popo!" Shawn grunted as he hid behind Liam's back. "Take him! I'm innocent!"