10th Week

Firstly, I'm so, so sorry. Some of you may not have noticed but I, christ_s_queen, disappeared off the face of the Earth for about a week. I also didn't upload the 9th week roster and the amazing TemmyTgirl had to step in without prior warning. It wasn't at all intentional.

It happened 2 Fridays ago. It was a beautiful moment: the power went out and everyone went, "Yes! No more electricity!" (I'm being sarcastic) When the power came back, the wifi stopped working and we didn't have internet access for over a week. We only got internet access back yesterday in the late afternoon.

Once again, I'm really sorry. But now I'm back, baby!

Alrighty then. On with the rotation!

- Add the book of the month and your partner's to the club reading list.
- Read three chapters in each book and vote for the chapters.
- Make at least three inline comments in each chapter.
- Make a general comment in each chapter, tagged #PBC (this is different from the 3 inline comments)
- The general comment should be a review.
- Remember, if your partner's book is BOTM, you have to complete the tasks on 6 chapters of his/her book.
- Once you've completed all the tasks, come back and comment done in front of your name.

Book of the month goes to: My Corona Roommate by 18Marg. Congrats, girl!

Group 1

🔷TemmyTgir - Not Your Regular
🔷18Marg - My Corona Roommate

🔶grace_chanbee - The Child's Father
🔶bleedingpenwriter - Fight For You

Group 2

📌Bluestorme - A Worthy Enemy
📌Oluwalohfunmitohstar - Smiling in Heaven

➡️Hannastashia - My Inner Girl
➡️Dammy-24-Oluwamayowa - That Feeling of Love

Group 3

📌Shijuanu - ABIOLA
📌Katiewest28 - The Best Comeback

➡️Bambie019 - Just 4 U
➡️rebeccauye - The Epic Swap

Group 4

🔵christ_s_queen - Broken by H_Aliyu

🔵Stillfighting247 - A Worthy Enemy by Bluestorme

🔵01Fazyjay - My Inner Girl by Hannastashi

Enjoy your evening 😊👋🏽