The Loser- Chapter 2- Shae Greenleef

(Miss.Shae is the picture)

Her hair fell in light blonde waves, and her face fell into a deadpan angelic look.

"Hey there, Rose." She smiles at Rosie and gives me a wary look. She has light freckles and is astoundingly beautiful with her blue eyes. She has the uniformed black T-shirt and black jeans on.

"And you are?" She finally asks. Rosie answers for me.

"This is my biggest brother, Shaunie!" She kisses my cheek and I blush.

"Its actually just Shaun." She smiles sweetly, and Rosie hops down, finding some friend of hers in the other room.

"Well, just Shaun, I need you to sign this, and put the time she will be getting picked up." I nod, taking the blue pen from her. I give her a smile and she blushes. She gives me this look, it looks natural on her face.

Unlike most of the girls I 'hang out' with, all of her imperfections are laying out for me to see. She has mascara on, but that seems to be it. Her lips are more of a coral color than pink, don't ask how I know different shades of pink, and her eyes seem to be different sizes, her freckles, her eyebrows are different shapes, her hair is kind of messy, but she is so beautiful. I would almost think I'm dreaming, but I can't be. Here she is, standing right in front of me, practically glowing.

"Are you gonna be here when I pick her up?" I ask, leaning against the counter, looking up at her.

"Around 4?" She asks, looking at the paper.

"Yeah, I'm a senior at JRHS." I say trying to impress her. She catches on.

"Sweetheart, telling me you're a senior isn't gonna impress me." She leans in close to me.

"And why not? I'm 17, tuning 18 in February, I've got my own car." I say smiling slightly.

"Hun, I'm 19, have a car, a job, and an apartment. Now get outta here  jail bait." I blush and smile at her.

"I'll be back at 4." I wave behind me as I walk back to my car.

"I'll be here." She does a little salute and I sigh. In February I'll make a move on her. Those deep blue eyes and freckles. Sigh.