Chapter 1: The Archway in the Department of Mysteries.

Time: 3:00 AM

Date: 30th of July 1997

The Department of Mysteries was very quiet, The only sound was a very light sound of a pair of shoes touch the ground for the first time in 1 week. A man's shoes. The man had very long, tangled black hair. Ripped robes from saving his Godson's life by dueling his cousin, Bellatrix. This man had returned from the dead.

This man's name; is Sirius Black.

Sirius' PoV:

'Standing in the Ministry of Magic?! WHAT AM I THINKING!? People still think I am a Murder! Oh Sirius, You dumb dog.'  I thought. But then, he remembered what had happened to him. 

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺

Oh. My. God. I DIED!! FOR HARRY!!! The Archway... I'm on the other side! I was battling... BELLATRIX!! THIS IS STUPID BELLATRIX'S FAULT!! Remus.... HARRY! Remus must have Harry, Right?! He is NOT GOING BACK TO THE DURSLEYS! I'M JUST GUNNA GO TO REMUS!

He ran as fast as a shooting star across the sky.

Remus' PoV:

I heard someone knocking at the door AT 3:30 AM! I trudged downstairs slowly and sleepily and called out "Coming!..." 'This better be worth getting out of bed for...' I thought and opened the door to see someone looking like Sirius Black; Padfoot, or James' best friend. Prongs, Padfoot, Moony...

I stared in shock at this man. Sirius was dead... SIRIUS IS DEAD!! " WHO ARE YOU?!" I roared at the man. " A DEATHEATER?! I THOUGHT SO?! HOW CRUEL OR YOU TO DO THIS TO ME! SLITHER BACK TO VOLDEMORT AND TELL HIM I'M DISGUSTED OF HIS ATTEMPT TO BELIVE SIRIUS BLACK IS ALIVE!!" I was choking on my tears.

"R-Remus, I know its hard to s-swallow this, but I am a-alive. Its me, P-Padfoot." the man said, shocked himself. "ITS NOT S-SIRIUS, NOW GO ON, SLITHER BACK TO YOUR  STUPID MASTER" I shouted at him.  

" M-Moony, Its me... I can transform in to a dog, I'll do it now."

The man vanished, and in his place was a furry, big, black dog.

I was still in shock " No, no no no no no. ITS NOT YOU!!"

The dog vanished and the man was standing there again. "Rem, I swear on yours and Harry's life, its m-" " DONT YOU 𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐸 BRING HARRY INTO THIS! I SAW YOU DIE! I HELD HARRY BACK! AND HE WAS SHOUTNG AND KICKING ME, TRYING TO GET FREE SO HE COULD CHASE AFTER BELLATRIX!!" I interupted him, screaming and crying a pool of tears. " J-Jus- Just leave. Or i-I'll k-kill you." I said with my wand raised ' With an unforgiveable curse...' I thought

 "Please, Moony, Its me I promise. I woke half an hour ago, on the other side of the Archway." The So-called Sirius said, with tears running down his cheeks.

'Wait, He doesn't have silky hair like he would is he was alive, the Polijuce potion would make him look like what he would look like if he was alive, and he''s really crying real tears... I-Is it really S-Sirius?'

"P-Pads... Is it really you?" my voice cracked

" It is, Its me, Its me Sirius, Its me 𝑃𝑎𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡." 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 crocked

I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Moony!" The REAL ALIVE Sirius laughed, even though he had tears on his face. I broke the hug and smiled at him " Sirius, Its really you... ITS REALLY YOU!!!"

Sirius grinned at him " Its sure is, pal" Then he looked serious, "where's Harry?!" He asked quickly. I winced, " Hes-Hes at the Durslyes" I hid my face in my hands, crying. " WHAT?!" Sirius roared. " There wasn't anything I could do" I said, scared. THEN I'M GETTING HIM BACK!!! LETS GO!!!" Sirius said angrily " Pads... we can't, because you came back from the dead,into a human. Thats not a normal thing wizard's do, Pads"

Sirius looked annoyed " Oh yeah. We should go to Dumbledore tomorrow and show me him, hes the smartest wizard we know" I felt impressed by what he rememberd.  " Good idea Pads, For once"

Sirius scowled at me while i cracked up laughing

' Its the good old days again, good old days, good old days...'

A/N: Hi Guys! Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes! This chapter (Not including the A/N) is 703 words! Also a big thanks to

-Hermione x