Meeting the Marauders

A/N: Hey guys, They are going to be meeting harry in next chapter or the chapter after, today they are going to meet the Weasly's and Hermione, just the people who harry like and who they knew. Btw lily and her friends are part of the Marauders because they are all really good friends.

Remus' PoV;

As me and Lily Potter where walking back to Sirius' old house ( now  Harry's ), I saw James and Sirius were whispering in each other's ears. " Oh, no, Lillllllllllyyyyyyy!" I moaned, " What is it?? Whats wrong?" she said. "Thats whats wrong...." I said, pointing to James and Sirius. "Prankkkk alerttttttt" I moaned. Lily's face fell, and then turned into a wicked grin. "Never you mind that, Moony. I have a great idea." 

" What is it??"

Lily's voice dropped to a whisper. " We prank them! I will tell you after we meet everyone. We cant risk being caught."

3rd person pov.

As Lily, James, Siriuis and Remus stepped into number 12, Grimmuld place.

"Lily, James, Sirius! Im Just so happy for you!!" Mr and Mrs Weasly said. "Awww Thank you so much, Molly and Arthur." Lily said tearfuly

Hermione and Ron shuffled toward them. "Hello Mr and Mrs Potter." Hermione said. She elbowed Ron. " OUCH. Uh- Hi-um- Mr and Mrs Potter." James laughed at Rons social skills as lily said. "Hello! Please, Call us Lily and James! What are your names?" " My name is Hermione Granger, and This is -RONALD!" Ron started to wander away and started eating some chocolate frogs. " Ahh Dumbledore again!" he muttered as Hermione gave him a very stern glare. " Jezz im coming, im coming, Blimey" "Itroduce your self, Ronald!!" Hermione said. " Ok, uh, im Ron Weasley.