015. team avatar arises

THE AVATAR'S BIG SISTER .

── ☆ ☆ ☆ ──

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 was the day that Asami, Bolin, and Mako move to Air Temple Island. Korra and I, along with the airbending children, stood at the docks as a ferry pulled in. "You guys are finally here!" Ikki exclaimed happily as one Air Acolyte threw the anchor in the water while two others letted down the ramp, allowing the three to leave off the boat.

"Welcome to Air Temple Island!" she greeted, arms sprawled out. "Your new home!"

"Yes, welcome to my domain!" Meelo exclaimed, proudly pointing at himself. 

Bolin arched an eyebrow and slightly leaned forward to Meelo. "Well, aren't you a sweet. . .little monk child?"

Mako and Asami approached Korra and I with grateful smiles plastered across their lips. "Thanks for sending the Air Acolytes to help us with the move." 

Asami concurred, "Yes, they've been amazing. Such tireless workers." 

My eyes widened, noticing two Air Acolytes struggling to carry the several trunks of luggage from the boat. "I thought you guys were only bringing—"

I almost letted out a shriek as the two Acolytes, who were next to me accidently stumbled, the luggage threatening to fall over my head. As they managed to regain balance just in time, I putted a hand over my heart with a relieved sigh. "— a few things."

"Trust me, it could've been worse." he chuckled, eyeing Asami knowingly, who rolled her eyes which contradicted the amused smile upon her merlot-stained lips.

Korra chuckled along, waving her hand dismissively. "No problem, everyone here wants you guys to feel welcome."

We all walked through the gates of Air Temple Island and towards the Temple. "You're pretty," I heard Meelo begun, making me turn to him with a wide smile before realizing he was grinning weirdly to Asami, a hand held out to her. "Can I have some of your hair?"

She raised an odd eyebrow to the little boy as I grabbed his hands and made him turn around to face forward. "Stop being weird, Meelo." I scolded with a whisper, although I couldn't help an amused smirk. "I thought we went over this. . .you don't just blatantly ask people for their hair."

"And now for the grand tour," Ikki, who was in front of the group, raised her hands signaling us to stop before starting to rapidly point in different directions. "The flying bison sleep in those caves down there. And that's the temple Grandpa Aang built.  And that's the greenhouse where we grow the vegetables we eat!"