𝙘𝙖𝙧

"Thanks for tonight again

"Thanks for tonight again." I say to Mattia as he parks in front of my parents house.

"Your welcome mama's, thanks for letting me take you." I smile and my cheeks get all rosey as he finishes his sentence.

This was me and mattia's third date together, as we've been dating for a couple weeks now.

As I was about to get out the car it starts to rain. Hard. "Ugh!" I groan out. "What happened?" Mattia said looking up from his phone. "It's raining... and I honestly just got this dress..."

"Stay until it stops." He says. "In the car?" I question. "Yeah." His hand soon landed on my thigh, rubbing closer and closer to my area.

His hand finally slipped under my dress raising it up a bit to gain more access, he then began to rub my clit through my panties.

"Mattia I don't think we should do this in here..." I tell him and try to pull his hand away but failed.

"Why not?" He moves my panties to the side and slides his finger up between my wet folds. "you say you don't want it, but your body is telling me different...."

"we should just go back to-" Before I could finish my sentence he sticks a finger inside my tight hole, and I let out a broken moan. He slowly thrusts his finger in and out of my wet hole.

"fuuuckk." I moan out.

"Does that feel good princess?" I nod my head like a maniac as a response to his question.

He adds a second finger and begins to go faster. I hold on to his arm digging my nails into his skin.

"Mattia I'm gonna-" He cut me off again. "Cum, is my little princess gonna cum??" He asks.

"Yessss"
"Yes what??" he asked. "Yes daddy!" I yell as he curled his fingers into my spot, he slowly took his fingers out and which his fingers were covered in my juices.

He shoves his fingers in my mouth forcing me to taste my own cum. I tasted sweet.

"Mattia I need you now..." I say to him rubbing his hard on. He stops me and begins to climb in the backseat? "Mattia?" I call out to him. "What're you doing?"

I ask him. "Well there isn't enough space up there..." He pushes the seats up in the front waiting for me.

I smirk at him as he puts his hands above his head. I climb back there onto his lap and begin to straddle him.

"Uh ah, y/n get on your knees...." he tells me. I do exactly as he says and get on my knees in front of him. I unzip his pants and pull them down to his knees along with drawers. I take his length into my hands and begin to kitty lick his tip.

"You fucking tease." He groans out. He gathers all my hair in a ponytail and pushes my head/mouth all the way down on his cock. "Shit.." he says letting me come back up for air for a few seconds.

He raised my head a bit and shoved his cock back down my throat , he moved his dick in and out of my mouth harshly throat fucking me.

I began to gag and my pussy now  dripping as his moans turned me on. "Yeah, take that fucking cock in your mouth..." He soon began to twitch in my mouth signaling that he was close.

"FUCK!" He yells, as he shot his load into my mouth. "Swallow it princess." He tells me, I was a bit hesitant though as I never swallowed somebody else's fluids.

"Come on y/n swallow it." He repeats. I swallow it and climb back on top of his lap.

"You want my cock inside of you?" I shook my head up and down. "Use your fucking words." He says grabbing my chin.

"Yes daddy, I want you inside of me now..." He slides my panties off, discarding them on the car floor. His car was really clean so I didn't mind.

"Your a fucking slut you know that y/n? Look at you begging to be fucked in front of your parents house. Admit it, admit that your a slut..."

"okayy yes I'm a slut now please just-" and with that he shoved his entire length deep inside me. "Fuck!" I moan out.

"Ride my dick." Mattia says. I began to move back and forth adjusting to his length. Once I was use to his size I started to bounce up and down.

"AGHH!!" I scream. I hold on to the seat of the car, Mattia raises my dress up exposing my ass, I yelp as he slaps it. It stung a bit but I liked the pain, it made me even closer to cumming. "Are you close princess?" He asked. "Yesss daddy!"

He wrapped his hand around my throat and began to thrust up making me stop moving.

He repeatedly hit my spot over and over again. "FUCKKK MATTIA, pleaseee slow down!" I scream.

"Nope take daddy's dick. I want you to feel every single inch." He whispers into my ear. I clenched my walls tightly around him suffocating his dick.

"FUCKK Y/N!" He yells, shooting another load inside of me. Luckily I was on the pill. "OH SHIT DADDY!" I said cumming all over him. I whimper as he pulls out. I get off of him and sit down next to him on the backseat.

He pulls his pants back up, and buttoning them up. I slide my panties back on and pull my dress on. As were fixing are clothes we all of a sudden here taps/knocks on the window. I look up since I was sitting by the window to see my fucking dad?! "Dad?!!"

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS CAR! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" He screams at me trying to get the door open.

Luckily Mattia had locked the doors...

A/N: Okay did y'all like this??
Requests??
And I love when they get caught it just makes the whole thing more exciting lmao😌

1031 Words 💕