𝙘𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

Mattia's POV:

Mattia's POV:

"Okay Mattia were leaving now make sure you watch y/n make sure she doesn't sneak out again..." Y/n's parents told me. "Okay I will mrs. y/l/n. " I say reassuring them.

"Okay bye there's some leftover spaghetti in the fridge if you guys get hungry." Y/n's mom says as she leaves with y/n's dad.

I get up from the couch to lock the front door. As I'm doing so I hear lots of noises coming from upstairs. And the only person other than me who was here was y/n. I honestly thought she was sleep, she was so quiet before her parents left.

The noises got louder and louder so I decided to go up there and check on her. I mean what if she was getting kidnapped or something.

I slowly go up the stairs kind of prepared just in case if there was a intruder in her room. I make my way to her bedroom door which was at the end of the hall. Her door was cracked just a little bit making the sounds I was hearing louder and clear. And it sounded like she was moaning?

Well atleast there wasn't an intruder I guess. I looked into the little crack in her door to see her bed moving a lot, and I saw her bouncing on something. Was she having sex?

Her moans were turning me on though. No Mattia snap out of it. She's your fucking stepsister for godsakes. She's not allowed to have boys in her room. I smirked as I was excited and couldn't wait to tell her dad...

I bust into her room and my eyes widened as I saw what she was really doing.

Her computer I'm guessing was recording, her as she rode and bounced on a clear dildo. She had on a sexy lingerie, that exposed her nipples.

She looked up and quickly got off the dildo. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! FUCKK!" She screams, embarrassed that I had caught her. "Mattia omg pleaseee don't tell my dad...."
she begged.

"What the hell. Are you like a...cam girl?" I was so caught off guard. But seeing her like this turned me on. what the fuck is wrong with me.

"Look Im saving up the extra money please don't tell my dad...!" She pleaded. Then I got an idea.

"Fine. I won't tell your dad..." She lets out a deep sigh. Relieved. "Unless, you do one thing for me..."

"w-what..?" She said nervously. "Well you see, seeing you like this y/n turns me on so much..." I say to her truthfully. "mattia your my stepbrother... w-we can't do that..." She says. "Well I guess I'm just going to have to call your father and tell him-"

"Wait! Wait. Okay, but only this one time. This is a one time thing..."

(WARNING: FLASHING LIGHTS! ⛔️)

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟐...