𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩

So for the past couple of weeks I've been going to the gym to get thicker

So for the past couple of weeks I've been going to the gym to get thicker. Ive been trying everything but nothing is working so I've decided to get a trainer. I got a male trainer of course because it was cheaper and plus who doesn't want someone hot teaching them how to workout.

Today was the day that I started working out with my brand new male trainer, I've only seen pics of him online and pictures of woman he has trained but this will be my first time seeing him in person.

________________________________________

I grab my gym bag out the backseat of my car and make my way inside the gym. I see a young looking guy sitting on a bench, he looked kind of like the guy from the pictures so I went up to him.

"Uhm hi." I say to him. He looks up from his phone. "What's up. You must be y/n?" I nod my head. "I'm Mattia your personal trainer."

_______________________________________

"Push apart! Come on one more!" Mattia said motivating me as I pushed my legs apart on the leg extension. "Ughhhh!" Beads of sweat dripped from my forehead as I sat up on the machine. "Okay you did good. That's all for today." He said throwing me a towel, I dragged the towel across my head and threw the towel over my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said to him. "No problem. Next week we're doing squats." I laugh at him and make my way towards the showers.

I go into one of the stalls and sit my bag down. I take off my shoes and socks. Then my sports bra, And I slowly pull down my leggings. I was so sweaty, I did not want to wait till I got home to shower. I took off my panties and turned on the shower. Warm water ran down my body, making me throw my head back. 

I then heard the bathroom door open and close. The gym was kind of empty today except for some other man that were working out but why the hell would they come in girls washroom?

Then all of a sudden the door to the shower I was in slides open. "WHAT THE F-"  I was cut off as  the mysterious man pushes me up against the wall. I looked up to see Mattia towering over me. "M-m-Mattia..." I stuttered nervously. "You looked so hot working out..." he says. "Tell me you want me as bad as I want you right now..." He said, his bulge pressed against my naked body. I shook my head up and down rapidly as a response to his question, I wanted him so bad, I would be lying if I said he wasn't turning me on right now. The way he had me pinned to the wall.

He smashed his lips ontop of mines, as I took off his shirt which was beginning to get wet from the shower still running. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his supreme boxers. I took his cock in my hand as I began to jerk him off.

"shit y/n." He began to suck harshly on my collarbone, as I continued my actions. "Fuck, please don't leave any marks..." I move my hand faster, his groans echoed throughout the whole girl's restroom.

He suddenly turns me over my face smashing against the wall. "Arch your back." I listen to his instructions and do as told. He lines his self up with my entrance, but before he takes his ring finger and slams it into my hole. "shit." I moan. He goes in and out at an ungodly pace before quickly replacing his finger with his dick. His strokes were fast and rough, it didn't take long for him to find my spot either. "fuckkk mattia I'm close..." He holds on to my hips as he continues to thrust in and out of me really fast. "Hold that shit."

"I can'ttt!" I yell. "yes you can." I grab on to a near by pole as I felt my legs begin to go weak. All you could hear was are skin slapping together. "Mattia pleaseeeee!" I begged him. "cum." I release all over his cock, my orgasam was 10x better as he made me hold it. "Fuckkkkk!" I moan loudly. He quickly pulled out and jerked his length on to my back until he came...

After we finish putting are clothes back on we exit the wash room. I hold onto one of this benches as I could barley stand straight. "So same time next week..?" He asks me casually. "...yeah."

A/N: I don't like this dat much...✌🏾🙈 ima probably edit this later.