CHAPTER 5 - Y/N!

"Y/N!"

She turned around and saw a little girl waving at her.

"Who are you?" Y/N said

That little girl smirks at her. She jumped high to go to Y/N, while Y/N tried to move but can't. That little girl landed in front of Y/N. She take out her sword and put it on Y/N neck.

"I am you, idiot!"

Y/N open her eyes and realized it was just a dream. She gasp and sweating. She thought the dream was real. She look around and saw she was in a room, lying on the bed. She got out of bed and headed for the door.

Before she could touch the doorknob, someone already opened it from the other side. The door open slowly and reveals a man with a cowboy hat, Kim.

"You woke up already?" Kim asked with a little surprise.

"Why am I here? What happened to me yesterday?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know what happen to you yesterday. I just saw you fainted at the park."

"Wait, what?" Y/N said with unbelievable face.

Kim sigh.

"If I say this, please don't do anything that can harm other people life, understand?" Kim said. Y/N kept quiet.

"Your necklace is missing, but I know who take it."

"My necklace?!" Y/N tried to find her necklace on her body. She pulls Kim's collar and yell at him.

"Who take it?!" Y/N eyes become red and she gripped Kim's collar tightly.

"Calm down Y/N, I know how to get your necklace back." Kim hold Y/N hand to comfort her. Y/N push Kim until he hit the wall behind him.

"Tell me" Y/N said.

"But first, I want you to read this"
Kim sigh before he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed the paper to Y/N. Y/N took the paper and read, it says 'JN1'

"What is this?" Y/N asked.

"This is a code where only a handful of people know the meaning behind this code. This type of code, is often used to tell who their target is. If you look back at what's on the paper, you only see 'JN1', right?"

Y/N looked back at the paper.

"But when you look closely at the paper, you can see the word 'BP' in front of 'JN1'. JN is the name of the person and the number 1 is their target number which means, the first target."

"If they write 'JN2' it means JN is their second target?" Asked Y/N

"Yes"

"Then, what does 'BP mean?"

"When they put the word in front of the target name it means, they want to tell where is the target. For example, 'BP'. I did some research and BP is the name of a female K-Pop group called Blackpink and 'JN' is the name of the member from Black pink which is Jennie."

Y/N was a little shocked when she heard the name.

Why does that name sound familiar?