CHAPTER 6 - Kim's Daughter

Jennie? Why does that name sound familiar.

Y/N was silent as she thought, have they ever met before?

"Y/N!"

She heard someone is calling her and that person was Kim.

"Did you hear what I said?" Kim asked, to make sure Y/N heard or not.

"I didn't" Y/N said. Kim sigh

"I said, do you remember what happened to you yesterday?" Kim asked.

"I--.." Y/N tried to remember about yesterday but could not. "I don't remember" Y/N said.

"Okay, never mind about it. Make sure you have enough rest. I will tell the plans later." Kim opens the door to get out, but Y/N stopped him.

"Wait! I want to ask you something. Where did you get that paper and did we met before?" Y/N asked.

"I got the paper when I bumped into someone and the paper fell from him. And we have never met before. I know you from my daughter." Kim said.

"You have a daughter? How old are you? I though you're in 20s" Y/N said in surprised. Kim laugh at her.

"Actually, I'm 51 years old" Kim said.

Y/N eyes become wide. "You look young"

Kim smile.

"You better go get some rest, Y/N. I will call you later."

Y/N nodded. Kim came out of the room. He closed the door and made his way to his office. He took out his phone out of his pocket and turned the phone on until the screen appeared. He saw the phone in a call with park.

"You already heard everything, right?" Kim asked.

"Yes"

"Then, I'm going to turn off--"

"Why you didn't tell her?" Park asked, cur off Kim word.

"Tell her what?"

"Your daughter"

". . ."

"Kim?!"

"Why should I tell her? Plus she didn't ask me about my daughter" Kim said, almost shout.

"*sigh* fine" park said before hung up the call.

Kim put his phone on the table and sat on his office chair. He leaned back as he looked around and he saw a picture on his desk. The picture is about his wife and daughter he took while they were at the beach. He sigh.

"Should I tell her about Jennie?'