half-animal in a animal world

an animal crossing and oc insert fanfiction i made

i'm pretty proud, but there are some cringy parts i regret                                                                                  -

I faked a smile, as I waved goodbye to my last "kin" that I knew of. For all I knew, I was completely sure that they didn't even want me there in the first place. They were happy to get rid of me. I knew though...

I was completely SURE that my parents were alive. Those people that I lived with were foster parents. They called me a wild animal. They said since I was a "dog" I would be treated like one. Thank the lords, that I finally stole enough money from them to afford a trip far, far away from them.

As I got on the train, I already knew that life would get worse. I sat down, pulling my hoodie closer towards my head. I begin to put my headphones on, and set my phone to a random song.

I wished I knew who put my life like this. Who decided, that Noelle M. Everest would get this screwed life? I would do honestly anything to trade my life.

I wouldn't trade ears and tail though. Those remind me that my parents were were-animals. They were also the reason that I was abused. I can't blame them, considering I never knew them..

I started to softly sob, as the song that I was listening to got even sadder. I probably shouldn't be doing this to myself. I opened up my small sack which consisting of clothes, books and photos. One of them being a very happy photo.

I had found it when I was dropped off at the orphanage. It was on the front desk, in the plant. It was a picture of ME. Plus my parents, and a small child, who had wolf ears. She was my younger sister I assumed. I had studied that picture so many times, that I practically knew it by heart. I was in a sassy pose, without my mask, near my little sister. My mother had fox ears, which I also had. My father had wolf ears and was wrapping his arm around my mother.

It made me cry even MORE.

I then immediately stopped, when I heard that the train had arrived in Brighthill.

I grabbed my stuff, and took out my earbuds. I practically ran, to leave that train. Any second longer, and I would have been a freaking mess. Which would be bad, and I don't want anyone to see me crying. Crying was for the weak.

I didn't expect anyone to be there, and luckily there was no one in the area.

I looked at the picture of my family and me again.

Tears drizzled slowly.

I put it away, folded and slipped into it's plastic clean case.

I began to explore the area, looking around, hands in my pockets. It wasn't until I saw a small white wolf, and in my mind, I was very confused.

I think I cried too much, or I accidentally swallowed a dust bunny or cocaine in my sleep, because why the heck are there animals?! I mean, I knew that I was one, but I was half human as well. I ran back to the train station, only to see that the train already left. As I walked back, dissapointed, a small yellow corgi appeared right in front of me.

"Hello! May I have your full name, DOB, home-state, family- Oh! How rude of me, I never introduced myself! I'm Isabelle, the secretary for Mayor Pebble!"

I stood scared, and I guess she saw how scared and confused I looked, so she made a sorry face.

I tried to leave, but she blocked my way.

"C-Can you move?"

She didn't respond at first.

"Well, I haven't even gotten your name, DOB, birth-area, or family yet! You must enroll at the Town Hall first."

I nodded, and at even the sound of hearing "family" made me drizzle a soft tear that just had to leave.

I ran fast, just happy to escape the crazy dog.

When I touched my head, I felt my soft ears instead of my warm hoodie. Immediately I pulled it over. I wasn't about to be abused and laughed at again, I came to escape that.

Get up, you waste of existence! Stop sobbing you brat! Your lucky we even took in a monster like you anyways.

It scarred me.

I walked around, and finally found an place that looked like the main office.

I knocked silently, while muttering a questionable hello.

No answer.

I knocked a little harder, and there was no reply.

I then took a deep breath, and then pounded on the door, so hard, I'm pretty sure a DENT was in the door.

"Ok, ok! I'm coming.." A high-pitched voice muttered.

I stepped away from the door, and out came a small child. Not what I was expecting at all. She looked at me in shock, and opened the door wider, as she was inviting me to come in.

I went inside, and it looked pretty large. She rushed to the front desk, and didn't even smile. If she's the mayor, or even the mayor's daughter, I would've at least expected something friendly.

She looked bored, and asked me the same questions that Isabelle asked me. "What's your name?, home-state, do you have a family?, etc.." I didn't answer of course, but I went there just so Isabelle wouldn't force me to do anything.

The girl looked like she was getting angry, and repeated the questions. I still didn't reply, I didn't even know her, but I wasn't taking any chances.

"Ok, listen here. You will answer me, or I will get my knife, heh, very sharp, and CUT YOU. Now, answer."

I froze, and flashbacks striked my mind. I had three choices. Run, and get the hell out of there. Start crying on the spot. Or answer immediately. Either way, I knew the second choice would most likely happen.

I started on the second choice, putting my hands to my face. Immediately, she went from hangry, to sympathetic. My plan had worked. Her face softened up, and she kept telling me that "It's okay.."

I took my hands from my face, answered shyly, looking away from her. She started to cut her acting as well, since she said for me to speak up, in her other tone. I said it meekly again. She began to look agitated, so I answered a little bit louder. She seemed to hear what I said, so she nodded. She got up, and went over to a corner.

"Stand there."

I stood there, in confusion, while she took out a camera. I put my hands over my face, as she took it. She then handed me a small badge, and went to open the door.

"Oh, and by the way I'm Mayor Pebble, but 'everyone' calls me Prissie."

oneshots/stories i'll probably never finishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें