half-animal in a animal world (pt 2)

the literal end of where i left it off

i might continue it                                                                                                                                                                 -

I was speechless. Even if I wanted to ask her questions, she would want some questions of own about me back. I left the place, not knowing where to go next. I was going to need a job, for starters.

I was pretty sure that I saw a bulletin board by the train station that I had seen, while questioning the place. I walked back there, knowing that running would leave me to reveal that I was one of them. Checking the bulletin, I saw many things. Some ads were for maids and stuff like that. Maybe I could be a maid.

"When we leave, make sure to clean that mess up. Then, maybe I'll consider sending you to school. Don't know who would want to be friends with a freak like you though!"

I shook my head at the image, and looked for something else. I saw an ad for a seamstress. I'd probably be a horrible one, since I barely known how to sew. Finally I saw one. A pawn shop worker. They said that they were open 24/7 and needed another worker. This was perfect! It said that they would pay about 100 to 200 bells, which I assumed was the currency. I looked up, to see a small shops over the train tracks. I walked to the area, and immediately knew that it would be perfect.

I looked almost everywhere to find the huge pawn shop. I finally gave up and decided to go to the wood shack.