the new yandere

a first person pov yan sim fic i wrote when i was obsessed with oka, best 2nd rival, amai takes it home

enjoy

--

My name is Mayoko Oichi.

And I have a "problem."

My problem is murdering people who come close to my senpai.

My family just moved, and they always tell me, "May, remember don't murder anyone!" or "Be careful at school today.."

I wish I could stop.

If only I could..

I'm moving to a new school called, Akademi High School.

If only senpai was there.

"Oh senpai..~" I say to myself, thinking about him.

No, stop Mayoko. You have to be a normal girl!

I'm about to look up emotions, when my mom comes in my new room.

"Excited for school again, huh?"

I don't respond.

"Look, May, I know it's been tough, but you can't keep murdering people! You were close to being caught last time."

I nod my head, and look up to her. I can't feel any glimpse of sadness, but senpai can wait.. Family is important as well.

"How.. How did you stop yourself from murdering people?" I asked my mother.

"Well, I stopped doing it and told someone. After I did, I felt happy. I was finally happy. I didn't murder anyone, because I had told him, why I did it."

I gasped. She told... She told her senpai the truth?!

"Shocking, I know." She chuckled."Go get some sleep Mayoko~Chan. Tomorrow's a new day."

She closed the door, and turned the light off.

I sat, laying down on my bed.

Tell senpai..?

I would have to make a new senpai.

I would have to feel emotion. The thought made me shudder.

"Good night...senpai...~" I whispered in my sleep.

DAY 1

I woke up.

The sun over here is way to bright.

I changed into my uniform, and went downstairs to see a single pancake and a note.

I ate my pancake, then read the note. It said;

Dear Mayoko, we have went out for the day. Who knows when we will return. We might come back by the time you are 18, or 20. We are sorry to have left, but this is for your own good. This is your choice, we won't be there to tell you what you did wrong. Goodbye, our little May Flower.

Love, Mom & Dad

I slammed the note on the table.

They just..left..?

Why?

Did I really cause them that much pain?!

I can't take this, I'm going to school.

As I head to school, there's so many people, so many boys, not one resembles senpai...

I see a girl screaming at someone.

I look.

I don't pay attention to her, but the boy.

"Senpai..." I say, starting to drool.