Ch. 2 - 🤡 Oof 🤡

You follow the balloon trail out of curiosity. As you count all of the balloons the trail stops... There was about sixty nine of them...

Oh... um... heh ok............

You say to yourself in your head. As you look around for the thing these balloons lead to, you see an odd silhouette. It appears to be one of a clown.. a very, very, VERY tall one.

"Um.. hello?"

"Hello Y/N." The clown covers its mouth as it giggles.

"H-how do you know my name?!" You ask frantically.

"I've known your name for a long, long, time..." The clown empathizes on long.

You shiver in fear. Who was this guy? Or more importantly, how did he know your name?! If it even was a he, that is. You mutter the following words,

"Wh-what do y-you want?"

The clown stays silent. You gulp, as it starts walking away.

"Where are you going?" You ask.

"To the lake. My favorite spot. Would you like to come?" The clown says.

"I-... I'm not supposed to go anywhere with strangers.. especially strange ones..."

"Well, my name is Pennywise the dancing clown. Now we're not strangers, are we?"

"I guess so..." You say as you hesitantly follow Pennywise.

Pennywise chuckles quietly and continues to walk to the lake. You follow him, but keep your distance. What did he want? And why would he want to go the lake? What if it was to push you in? To drown you, to hide your dead body in... You started lightly shaking with fear, thinking if all the possibilities.

As if Pennywise sensed it, he smelled the air and sighed, hungrily almost. You fiddle with your fingers out of nervousness. You both finally reached the lake and Pennywise sat on a bench facing towards it.

"Come sit down Y/n! I won't bite..."

"I think I'd rather stay over here..."

Pennywise growled, and started walking towards you. You had a mini heart attack as he was about three inches away from your face.

"Then I guess I'll just be here instead," He laughed creepily.

You slowly backed up, and then start sprinting back to your house. As you looked behind you, you couldn't see Pennywise anymore. Your heart raced, and you finally reached your house. You bursted through the door and locked it swiftly.

"Honey, what's wrong?!" Your mother asked confused.

"Th-... I-... It-...Penn-..."

"Spit it out!" Your mom yelled.

"I think I might have a stalker..." you said, gasping for breath.

"A stalker? Who would ever want to stalk you?" Your mom said.

Ouch...

"I'm not sure, but there was this creepy dude in a clown costume. He knew my name to..."

"Are you sure? You're not using drugs right?!"

"Of course not! I swear mom, you have to believe me!"

"Well... I guess I will. I'll call the police, maybe we can get you a body guard or something?"

"Yes, please..."