Part 3- Bellarosa

What am I doing why an I lying on his chest crying. Why am I letting him see me vulnerable already. Wait no what am I now letting him in at all. I pull away quickly and walk into my closet to start packing. I quickly pull out my suit cases letting them drop to the floor with a thump. I bend down to pick them up but I feel eyes staring at my ass so I turn around to see the pig leaning against the door frame just watching me.

           "Well pig are you going to help me or not." I say getting annoyed that he's there and that I let him in. He fliches and sucks his teeth when I call him a pig. He looks so pissed if looks could kill his would.

             "Don't you dare call me that" he seethes and then calms down. "Sorry but for real don't call me that. And yeah I'll help under one condition." He smirks.

             "What's the condition?" I ask afraid of what the answer will say.

               "Well.... you are only allowed to suggest things to pack and what I says goes, also you can't bring all of this. Only like 2-3 suitcases. We will see how much can fit into two first." He says smirking at the first part but then getting stern near the ending.

                 I debate on saying yes, but I'm afraid that he will only pick slutty outfits and maybe he might not even pick out panties or bras. I bet he'd love knowing that I am naked under my clothes. Before I can finally say no he speaks up again.

            "You can either agree to this condition or I'll make worse ones where you will not even get to suggest clothes and you'll bring less clothes too." He says sternly.

             "Come on we aren't even at the BDSM school yet so you have no say over me." I say rolling my eyes.

             "Bitch I'm trying really hard not to spank your ass right here right now because I promised I wouldn't but you better adjust your fucking attitude right now. You will give me respect and then I'll give you respect and you'll be able to do things like pack for yourself. You are pushing your God damn luck. Now choose option one or go sit your ass on your bed."he said sternly moving closer and closer to me while I back up against the wall.

               "Option one" I say with no emotion so I don't get in trouble but also so that he understands I won't be submissive to him.

               "Good choice now how about you pick out your favorite clothes and put them in a pile on the floor and I'll sort through them. Keep in mind that it's a BDSM school so the sexier the better." He winks at me and I just turn around and start pulling out clothes.

          By the end of it there is about half of my clothes pulled out and on the floor. The pile of clothes is about as tall as me because I own so many clothes. I know he is going to cut this down by way more than half and I'm sad to see my babies go.

              "I want all of the clothes left in the shelves to go to the good will go get someone to bring them out." He says sternly again.

              "What the fuck no. That's  thousands of dollars worth of clothes." I yell at him.

               "Well I'm sure the less fortunate will enjoy them." He says. And goes back to sorting through the pile.

               "I'm not getting rid of my clothes. My daddy paid for them and thats just throwing away money. Its not happening." I pout and storm out if the room.

               "That's fine then I'll just get rid of all of your clothes and then you can be a spoiled brat in clothes from goodwill." He yells at me still staying in the closet.