1

Bucky Barnes 
♡  ☆  ♡

Steve and the team has been away on a mission for the past two weeks so i had the tower to myself due to the mission being about Hydra. I didn't really care because for the past month since i was so busy with missions and i was suppressing my head space which Jarvis kept telling me was bad. 

I woke up to the sunlight shining through my eyelids which is a bit annoying but i didn't really care. I slowly opened my eyes sitting up as i rubbed them sleepily and childishly with my fist balled. 

"Good Morning little one how was your sleep?" Jarvis' calming voice asked making me smile sleepily. "Twas good." I mumbled scanning the room a bit. "Do you want me to start your morning cycle?" He asked making me nod. "Yes pwease." I whispered softly. I then looked down at the bed a bit confused. 

Where is my pacifier? I quickly got out of bed patting it down. "Paci?" I asked confused as i didn't find it even though i moved my comforter. "Pa- oh." I mumbled as i looked down seeing the blue pacifier with the blue elephant on front on the ground. 

I slowly picked it up before walking into the bathroom washing it off under the tap before pushing it into my mouth contently. I then stripped from my clothes and filled the bath tub with water and bubbles. 

When it was ready i got into it washing myself of and playing with the bubbles for a bit. One day i hope i could get bath toys but i have to keep my little stuff to a minimum so nobody can find it. When i was done i quickly dried myself off and drained the tub before walking out of the bathroom into the my room. 

I walked over to the usually locked draw revealing not much stuff. There are 2 onesies one Disney themed and the other animal themed, a basic clear baby bottle with measurements on the side, a Winnie The Pooh themed sippy cup, 2 over sized shirts that i stole from Steve, and a extra paci which is yellow sporting a giraffe. Nothing much and nothing to special. 

I quickly pulled on my underwear and pulled on my giraffe onesie before closing the draw as it automatically locked. With that i walked back into the bathroom looking into the mirror above the sink. I quickly brushed out of my hair pulling it into a messy bun before wrapping it in a yellow ribbon.

 I pulled up the giraffe hood up making the face of the animal come into view making me giggle softly. I quickly took my paci out of my mouth brushing my teeth including washing my face before popping the paci back into my mouth and exiting the room satisfied. 

"Ja'vis" I called out as i walked out of my room. "Yes little one?" Jarvis asked making me smile as his voice filled the short hall. "You 'ake da bottle?" I asked softly as i walked into the living room seeing the TV already playing my recently discovered cartoons. 

"Yes little one, it's in the sink." He said as i walked into the kitchen spotting the bottle right where he said it would be. "Tank ou Ja'vis." I said receiving no answer from the A.I making me a bit sad but i quickly brushed it off.

 I took the bottle out of the now warm water drying it off before taking my paci out of my mouth popping the bottle in its place. I started to suck on the silicone nipple happily as i walked over to the couch laying down. My Little Pony played on the TV. I really like My Little Pony and Jarvis knows that. 

Well MLP and Paw patrol, and sometimes Sesame Street. As the colors danced around on the screen i started to feel my eyes slowly close due to the warm milk already working it way through my system. When i was done with the bottle i simply rest it down on the coffee table pushing my paci into my mouth as the curtains close making the room dim. 

"Bucky sweepy." I announced with a small yawn. "Then close your eyes and go to sleep little one. I will be right here when you awake." Jarvis said as i pulled the blanket that Steve keeps thrown over the couch over me.