10

Steve Rogers
♡☆♡

Not to long after Peter fell asleep so did I. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing which is generally not a surprise anymore. I sleepily reached over and grabbed it making sure not to move to much to disturb either little before looking at the screen. 

The caller I.D read as 'Tiny' a nickname that recently came about before the Bucky situation. I sighed before picking up. 

"Hello?" I asked huskily into the phone. "Steve hey um, how are things going with Peter and Bucky?" The voice of a worried Tony asked through the phone. 

"It's going well." I say before yawning trying to blink back sleep. "Sorry," I mumbled sleepily. "Nah it's fine, I defiantly know how that feels." The billionaire chimed through the phone making me chuckle ever so softly. 

"Peter and Bucky are currently asleep and as you can guess I was also asleep." I say before yawning again. "

But um," God I'm disoriented. "They work well with each other." I mumbled into the phone receiving a hum of joy from Tony. 

"That's great," He say before letting out a heavy sigh. "I know that I told you that I would be for him around seven or eight but I think I'm going to be later then that." Tony say as I nodded slowly.

"Okay, uh why?" I asked as the line went silent for a bit. "Oh you know Ross is being a bitch-" I then interrupted him. "Language." I say as Tony continued. 

"Sorry, but he is." He whined making me chuckle. "Plus I'm currently heading to a," He then huffed. "A meeting." He I could tell there was something wrong with that sentence but I didn't really focus on it.

"What does he want to to do?" I ask softly laying back to stare up at the ceiling. "Not sure," He mumbled before the sound of a door opening can be heard on the other end of the phone. 

"He just called me and told me to head to the meeting room and that I'll be here longer than I want." He explained making me nod slowly. 

"Oh, so what time will it be now?" I asked as the sound of a chair being rolled out it's place can be heard. "Ten maybe, hopefully not 11 since that's his bedtime." Tony say sadly making me bite my lip. 

"Like I said, if it changes again just call me. I may be able to drop him off-" Tony then interrupted me. 

"To the Tower! No! Nobody needs to know about Pete and I. " He say in a panic. "Especially since the blow up with Clint." He mumbled before sighing.

"I'm scared they will just shut him out like they did you with you and Bucky." He say as I nodded knowingly. 

"Nat is a good babysitter." I stated before sighing. "She took care of Bucky for me yesterday when we went to the meeting. I'll drop him off with her at 9." I say as Tony mumbled something that I couldn't quiet hear before speaking up. 

"Yeah you can do that, just pass the instruction paper off to her and tell her to call me." He say making me nod. "Will do, bye Tiny." I say receiving a chuckle from the brunette. 

"Bye Steeb." With that he hung up as I checked the time. 7:16 it read making me sigh before I pocketed the phone. 

I slowly and carefully wiggled from between the two boys putting a pillow there to replace my spot before exiting the room.

I quickly walked into the kitchen opening the cupboards. "Dinner," I mumbled softly. "What to make for dinner." I quickly closed it and took out my phone looking up some ideas before settling on one. 

Spaghetti. I quickly pocketed my phone knowing that Bucky loves my famous, slightly secrete, home made spaghetti. 

I'm not sure about Peter but certain that he will most likely like it. I quickly prepped making sure I had the ingredients before diving in.