How do I look? (Sebastian Stan)

Your Pov
I was at the mall with Sebastian and we were walking around to different stores so that he could pick out a suit for an upcoming party at Chris Evans' house.

We walked into a tuxedo store and looked around at the different suits. Sebastian found a couple suits that he liked then walked over to the fitting room.
He went into the fitting room while I sat in the waiting area. He tried on and showed me each suit but it was the last one that caught my eye. He looked so good.

It was a black suit that he paired with a black button down shirt and a pair of expensive black dress shoes.
"Babe that suit looks really good." I said walking over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.

"Thank you baby."Sebastian said putting his hands on my waist. Sebastian changed back into his clothes then we walked to the cash register to pay for the suit.

We drove home to get ready for the party and Sebastian changed back into the suit. I decided to wear a black spaghetti strap dress that had a cut on the thigh, black lace up heels with a small black purse.

We changed in separate rooms when we walked into the living room and saw each other, we were in awe.

"Woah" We said at the same time. We laughed and walked into each other arms. Sebastian leaned down to give me a kiss and grabbed my hand to lead me out the front door, to his car.