Are you ok!? (Jason Momoa)

Your Pov
I was rushing to the hospital at 12:00am because I got a call from our local hospital saying that Jason was there. Jason went out with a couple of his friends about 2 hours ago. I got in my car and drove  to the hospital. Once I got there I got out my car and ran to the front doors of the hospital. I ran to the front desk in panic.

"Excuse me, have you seen my husband. He's about 6'5, long brown hair and muscular." I said quickly, trying to hurry and find Jason.

"What's his name?" the nurse said with concern.

"Jason Momoa" I said getting more frightened.

"This way" the nurse motioned for me to follow her down the hall and made a left turn.

"He's been in a bar fight. He got cut up pretty badly" the nurse said as they walked with me down the hall.We got to a room in the middle of the hall and they knocked on the door waiting for an answer. A doctor opened the door and I immediately rushed into the room.

"Jason, are you ok?! What happened?!" I said rushing over to him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. He had a bandage over his eyebrow and a ice pack covering the bandage. There were bloody tissues and stitching materials on the side table next to the bed he was sitting on.

Jason hugs me back and places a reassuring kiss on my neck.

"I'm ok baby, nothing serious. Just got into a fight with some guys." your 6'5 boyfriend said pulling back from the hug to see your face. You gave him a "are you serious" face. He chuckled then winced in pain from his injury.

"Why are you fighting? You could've gotten hurt worse." I said checking his injuries. He looked down shyly then looked up to meet my eyes.

"Those guys were talking about you. Saying stuff like, how sexy you are and how they could take you away from me. I just got upset, called them out and we started fighting." He said getting upset again. I intertwined our fingers and looked into his eyes.

"Baby, I would never leave you. Your my sexy caveman. I don't want you to fight over me. I want you to be safe and not bleeding all over the dang place." I said with a huge smile. I grabbed his face and gave him a sweet kiss.

He chuckled when he heard caveman and winced again from pain.

"I promise I'm ok. And no more fighting. Let's just go home, yea?" Jason said getting up from the bed. We walked out of the hospital room and to the front desk to sign in out of the hospital. We walked to my car hand in hand and since his car is still at the bar we'll have to pick it up tomorrow.

We drove home and cuddled on the couch, watching movies. I helped him rewrap his bandages and we soon went to bed.