Back in Time🕰 (Steve Rogers)

This imagines takes place in the 1940's
You and Steve met and started dating after he was given the super soldier serum.

Your Pov
Me and Steve were at the bar, dressed nice and enjoying each other's company. We were around friends, Bucky and the Howling Commandos. Steve and the Howling Commandos have to leave back to the army at the end of the week.

"Do you have to leave?" I ask swaying in Steve's arms. We were in each other's arms dancing to the music being played in the bar.

"Yes I do, Doll. I would love to stay with you but the army needs me. I'll be back in your arms in no time." Steve said smiling lovingly at me . He leans down and gives me a sweet kiss.

"HEY!"Somebody yelled from across the bar. A drunk man stumbled across the bar over to where me, Steve, and the Howling Commandos were.
The drunk man goes on talking about how Steve and I didn't belong together because of my skin color. This bar was an anti racism bar and allowed black people to drink and dance there. Any racists would be escorted out.

Soon Steve and the Howling Commandos grabbed the man and took him out the the bar. I felt so sad and just wanted to go home. I loved Steve but the fact that some people didn't see the love and only the skin color made me upset.

I gathered my purse and waited for Steve and the Howling Commandos to come back into the bar. They soon returned and Steve walked up to me.

"Are you okay, Doll? I'm so sorry that happened" Steve said pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him in the hug.

"I'm fine. I just want to go home." I said sadly. I wave bye to The Howling Commandos and walked out of the bar with Steve right behind me. He grabbed my wrist softly and turned me around to look at him.

"Doll, please don't let that man get to you. I love you and your beautiful skin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Don't let these racist people ruin our love." Steve said looking me in my eyes with a smile on his face.

"I love you too, Steve. It's just hard to be happy when everyone sees me different because of my skin color. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too but so many people are against us." I say with tears in my eyes. I hardly cry but this time I just had to let the tears out.

"I can't even begin to understand what it feel like Doll and I hate that you have to go through this. I love you and no one is gonna change that. You are beautiful and I wouldn't change you for the world." Steve says pulling me into another hug. He pulls back from the hug slightly, just enough to see my face. He wipes my tears and gives me a kiss on each of my cheeks and then on my lips.

"I love you more. Thank you for loving me, my skin, and my culture. I wouldn't change you for the world." I said smiling wide and giving Steve another sweet kiss.

____________________________________
another imagine from my steve rogers interracial imagines book!