Pullerist

It was my first day on my job, being a security guard for this rich billionaire, Mr. Vasques. He owned a lot of properties, like hotels, malls, etc.

I was given a task, by my fellow guard to guard the outside of Mr. Vasques's room. I was here standing the whole morning. Until I heard the door opened.

There stood Mr.Vasques only wearing his boxers and I can see the outline of his hard penis. He immediately pulled me into the room and he pushed me into the bed.

"You're new here?" he asked. "Y-yes sir!" he smiled at my answer. "Since you're new here, you need to help me with one thing."

"With what can I help you with?" his eyes pointed unto his boxers, unto his throbbing cock. I don't know what to do?!

"Don't be scared. It's just small." And he kissed me. His kiss is sweet and sloppy. Makes me crave for more. I buried my hands unto his boxers and I rubbed his throbbing dick and he moaned from what I did.

He stripped of my clothing and I stripped his boxers off. He continued to kiss me; both of our dicks are rubbing below.

I stroked his and he did same to me. I heard him moaner louder and he came all over me. He continued on stroking me and I reached my climax, I came unto me.

I was out of breath. I tried to get up but he held my hands and he licked the cum all over me and sharing it to me by kissing me and transferring some cum on my mouth.

After all of that I clean up and I wear my suit back and headed outside while he went to the bathroom to get ready.

Moments later a maid passed by the room and asked me, " Did you had sex with Mr. Vasques?" her question caught me off guard, was she eavesdropping?

I don't know what to reply to her, " it's okay, just do it and your salary might increase, but don't fall in love with him, you don't wanna end up like his past security guard."

"What happened?" I asked. Before a single word escaped from her mouth. The door of the room (Mr. Vasques room) opened.

"What are you two bickering about? It's so early in the morning," Mr. Vasques said. "It's already, noon sir." The maid said.

"Whatever, back to your work, and you," he pointed at me, "did your employer included in your training that bickering while working is not allowed?" I just didn't say anything.

"Let's just go."

Leave a Vote if you like my story. It will help me a lot.. 💖