2| ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ

A MONTH LATER IN PARIS, FRANCE...

INT. MOONLIGHT ANTIQUES - DAY

MOON PARADIS, a lively 23-year-old woman, radiates youthful energy as she stands behind the counter of her antique shop, "MOONLIGHT." A quaint black building, adding an air of mystery to the surroundings.

In the evening, as the sun sets, the shop's name "MOONLIGHT" glows further in luminescent white, casting a soft, ethereal light onto the street

In the evening, as the sun sets, the shop's name "MOONLIGHT" glows further in luminescent white, casting a soft, ethereal light onto the street. Nestled beside the shop, is her residence. The juxtaposition between the dark antique shop and the inviting home next to it creates a captivating disparity, drawing visitors into Moon's enchanting world of antiquities.

Her long, coal-black hair bounces with every step, and her cheerful obsidian eyes sparkle with excitement. Moon's infectious smile never leaves her face, as if she carries a perpetual ray of sunshine wherever she goes.

The shop's shelves are lined with a mesmerizing collection of antiquities, each item carefully curated by Moon herself, A Passionate Antique Owner as well as the Dealer. The air is filled with a sense of chronology and curiosity, inviting clients to embark on a journey through time.

A middle-aged couple, LINDA and JOHN, enters the shop, their expressions cautious and uncertain. Moon's keen eyes detect their hesitancy and she wastes no time in approaching them, her animated gestures reflecting her enthusiasm.

Moon cheerfully welcomed them, "Well, hello there, you two! Welcome to MOONLIGHT! What a pleasure to have you here! Is there something specific you're searching for today, or are you up for a delightful surprise?"

Linda glances at John, a sceptical look crossing her face, while John shrugs uncertainly. Moon asked in an excited tone, "May I know both of your names, please?" They introduced themselves to her as she smiled cheerfully and told them back, her name.

Moon's eyes light up with mischief as she spots a magnificent antique mirror resting on a nearby shelf. Her hands flutter with excitement as she moves closer to the couple, her gestures emphasizing her words.

"Ah, you won't believe it! I have just the treasure for you! Behold, this majestic mirror! It's not just any mirror, my friends. It's a portal to timeless grace and beauty! Linda, imagine the way it will reflect your radiant charm, enhancing every bit of your natural grace!"

Moon turns to John, her voice brimming with enthusiasm. "And John, my good sir, imagine the air of sophistication it will add to your dashing looks! This mirror has the power to transform your reflection into that of a debonair gentleman, ready to conquer the world!"

Linda and John exchange amused glances, caught in Moon's magnetic enthusiasm. They conveyed concerns about the price when they saw it, but Moon's energy remains resolute, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

Moon playfully spoke, "Oh, but my dear friends, the price is a mere trifle compared to the joy and allure this mirror will bring to your lives! It's an investment in happiness, a gateway to a world of timeless charm and elegance. Trust me, you won't regret it! It is my guarantee."