3| ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴘᴇʀɪꜱʜ

TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE HIKING: INCIDENTS OCCURRED IN BEIJING, CHINA

DiFury observes quietly as Red and Sahor fight while lying on his lap. They had lost track of their location because they were so preoccupied with their fight.

The sight of the Third-in-Command and renowned Assassin, in other words, the high-ranking members of the Capone Organization, acting like children irks him because he boasts about them to other organizations. The truth, however, is known only to him. Instead of a Consigliere, he feels more like a kindergarten teacher.

"How dare you eat my salad? I had no time for breakfast. That was my fucking lunch that you ate," Sahor gripped Red's neck.

In response, Red grabbed his hair and said, "I only took a slice of carrot from the vegetable farm which you call as lunch. I know you eat like a buffalo when we are gone, based on your size."

Sahor was stunned by the words and asked calmly, "Did you just say buffalo?" Red's eyes widened, like a deer caught in a streetlight. "Well, I do not think so. You misheard," he added and quickly slipped out of Sahor's grip.

Sahor soon began to pursue him, asking how he knew this. "Aadriti told me. Besides, I, Rose, Kai and Aadriti are in the Snapchat group. We share our everyday important happenings. Last time, I even sent the picture of My Golden Gun," Red said casually, standing dauntless. DiFury recalled the Golden Gun which he robbed from Capone.

Sahor felt his heartbeat pounding against his chest and he thought if he should kill Red to gain His Goddess's attention back towards him. He shook his head to get rid of his ideas, knowing he would lose his mind soon.

"Snapchat?" A deep gritty voice came from behind. He knows who it is. The one whose anger scares him a little sometimes, despite the bond they share. He never feared even Capone, but this man's rage startles him.

Red closed his eyes, feeling tangled by his own careless words. He mumbled, "Sister-in-law, Rose is amazing." He turned around and met with the sight of the other two high ranks. More like the other two brothers just like Sahor. Dressed in sleek tailored suits, Ferrari (Raffa) and Daggeron's strongly built physiques filled the doorway with an aura of dominance.

"Hi, brothers!" Red said nervously as he fastly flew and stood behind DiFury and spoke, "I dare you all to touch me by reaching past Our Consigliere." They rolled their eyes and sat on their seats instead.

Red smirked and was about to sit beside DiFury. But in a snap of a second, he got pulled by Daggeron and in no time, felt trapped in between three SottoCapos. "This is bullying," Red muttered and eyed DiFury for rescue who ignored their childish stunts and chose to start up the meeting. He stood up from his seat.

"We have the latest addition to our conquer this year. Ethiopia, Japan, Germany and I am slowly growing the business in China. Sahor and Red, you both will get your missions soon. They both will not be on a mission for a while, since, Raffa completed two missions already and Daggeron finished off one last month," DiFury told them beforehand to prepare themselves for the upcoming missions from now on. They nodded.