CHAPTER. 1 THE YEAR WHEN IT ALL BEGAN..

'' Dii please hurry up Shrey would be comming to pick me up its the first day after the vacations...'' Diara is yelling from her bedroom to her sister adjusting her hairs and school stuffs. She runs as she hears horn of Shrey's car. ''Arre baba atleast have the breakfast na dear..'' Maira is yelling coming out of the kitchen with diaras lunchbox and a plte of sandwich in her hand. '' No dii please I will have lunch directly now i will have to leave and yeah.... you remember your promise right na??'' Maira makes a fake thinking face '' Which promise??'' ''Dii, you promised me Shrey and Emm that you will take us to movie tonight!! You cant back off now you have to complete your promise'' Diara says like a child wearing her shoes and socks. ''Yess my dear i remember. Dont worry tonight we will go and yeah.. please finish all your studies before i come and tell both of them the same or else the plan would be cancelled'' ''Relax dii today there would not be much to do its the first day...'' ''BEEP!! BEEP!!'' Another sound of horn interrupts their talk. Diara rushes out of the door and gets in the car. They leave waving byee to her sister.
IN THE CAR..
''So sorry  Shrey, dii was giving all her instructions and warnings thats what made me a little bit late'' Diara says with a sorry face '' Its ok i knew it would be this only and i horned because Emm is waiting for us at his house he has already called me twice'' Shrey says with a smile. They both reach Emmanuel's house pick him up and they drive forward to school speaking about their excitement about the new year in school and about tonight's plan.
                IN THE SCHOOL...
          Today is the first day of school Diara, Shrey and Emm are sitting on one bench with Diara in the middle and both of them on the other two sides. The teacher is yet to come and all other students are getting adjusted with their new partners or their friends. The teacher enters and all the students go silent. There is a group of three students with her and Diara knows them really very well. They are the biggest enemies of their group. They are Rohan, Shreesha and Akash the trio from the other class and the #richstudents of the school and the #badassguys. Rohan is the hottest and the cutest guy in the school who every girl wants to be theirs but such is not the case with Diara, she truly hates him and never wants to see him but today her fate has changed. ''Please may i have your attention students. This is the last year of your school and next year you all would be in different colleges and will choose different paths for your carrers so this year you all will have your bench partners as i will tell and this year is going to be a duo year till the third semester which means you will have to work on each and every project and examination with your partner and that partner will be the bench partner which i will assign to you guys. So i hope you all will do great this year. Rohan, Shreesha and Akash are shifted to this class as a class shifting process the three students who will take place of them in the other class are Sakshi, Sumit and Ananya. You three may please shift to the other class. So this was the announcement and now the partners list will be displayed on the projector screen so please have a look and sit accordingly i will be back soon. No noise till then!!'' After the announcement all the students including Diara, Shrey and Emm have a sad look on their face but then Emm says encouraging both of them,'' No worries guys even if we will not sit together still we will meet for lunch and for our combined ''alone'' studies and our pickup drop down will be the same. Our trio will always be the same!!''. Emm stretches his arms wide and Shrey and Diara hug him tightly. The three of the go near the projector holding each others hands and start searchin for their names. First Emm finds his name with Meenakshi Shah. His face brightens and he quickly turns to bath of them and says excitedly,'' Guys congrats me my name is with Meenakshi the girl of my life i am on the seventh heaven today!!'' Shrey and Diara say together '' We know it Emm she is your #crush since childhood'' Emm says,'' Yeah guys i am so lucky now i will definitely be able to tell her my feelings....'' Emm goes on talking continuously and Shrey and Diara ignore him trying to find their own names. Shrey finds his name with Shreesha's and a big 'NO!!'' screams from his mouth. Emm and Diara look shockingly at him and he points his name on the projector and Emm and Diara stop themselves hard from giving out a big laugh. Shrey says angrily,'' Laugh! Laugh! Now you guys will laugh only na.. i just hate this girl.. She is just so irritating for me yaar.. i dont want her besides me for whole three semesters.. i cant handle her..!!!!'' He is stopped by Emm who shouts ''Diara please handle yourself now quick!!'' Both of them shoot a confused look to him and he holds Diara's finger and points it to her name. Diara goes complete blank for a moment. Shrey shakes her and she comes back to her senses. She has a shocked expression on her face. '' No this really can't happen. No please god no i really dont want him. No!!!!'' Shrey tries to console her and Emm says a bit sarcastically,'' Its ok Diara you will get through this also you are a brave girl!!'' Shrey stops him,'' Not now Emm!! She is really sad, (turns to Diara) Its ok babes we really can't do anything now because of this instruction..'' He reads the instruction written in boldest letters on the heading. It read as''ONCE YOUR PARTNER IS ASSIGNED YOU CANT CHANGE IT AND IF YOU STILL WANT THAT YOU WILL BE SHIFTED IN THE OTHER DIVISION!!'' Diara is very disappointed. Shrey and Emm both hug her and console her. They break their hug as they hear a voice from behind.. '' Hey guys can i have my partner for the year now we need to plan a lot now dears'' Its Shreesha in her most annoying voice. Shrey's face goes red he says controlling his anger,'' You may please go to the seat i will join shortly this is a important talk going on Miss. Shreesha, Please leave now'' Shreesha feels insulted and leaves. Diara keeps her hand on his shoulder and says,'' Please control your anger while she is around. You have to work together for the year and this might affect your studies so.. gussa chodo and be normal now okay??'' Shrey nods and all three of them go to sit with their respective partners. As soon as Diara reaches her desk she sees Rohan already present there. Her face stiffens as she sees him she ignores and sits down. Rohan says a little flirty,,'' Finally my fate changed the beautiful lady is finally besides me!!'' ''You....'' Diara is stopped by him in between '' Oh my dear lady dont get so angry.. ab toh hame humsafar banke hi jeena hai''. This angers Diara a lot but.. she controls herself.
      So guys.. this is how Diara's fate changed she is not at all happy with her new annoying bench partner and plus her enemy. Lets see what happens further... Till then happy reading... I need your votes and comments for my next part please do vote and comment.
                                             - Yours Happy soul😊