CHAPTER 6. THE PAST (Part 1)

2 YEARS BEFORE....

"BHAII!! BHAII!! YAAR HURRY UP!!" Rohan comes running through the stairs into the hallway yelling for his brother to hurry up to pick up Diara,Nikki,Emmanuel and Shrey from their houses as it was Rohans turn this month to pick up everyone.

Rohan: Bhai this is too much means too much!! You know na I dont like to get late even all of them would be waiting all ready set leaving princy and nikki. These girls slept late yesterday behind thier oh so called seriesss!! Kya kru main in ladkiyoon kaaa!!!

Rohan was continuously blabbering and didnt even realise Sam was already standing behind his back all ready!

Sam: Are you done or you need more time to finish your blabbering?? After dropping you guys i also need to go and pick up Maira. We have a very important meeting at 10 and its already 8:30. It will take me 9:00 to drop yu guys and 9:30 to pick up Maira and 9:45 to reach the office by shortcut!

Rohan (in a tesing way) : Arent you and Maira dii getting way more closer these days!! Kya majra hai bhaijaan! Are u in loveeeeee???

Sam (blushing a little): Yes I am!! But please I beg you and princy to not tell it her anything about it this soon! I want to give Maira her own timee. I dont want to do anything against her wish.

Rohan: Relax Bhai!! You can trust me you know na?? I and Diara knew there is something in between two of you!!

Sam: Ohk! ohk!! now enough of this topic lets hurry up!! Call princy and Nikki see whether they are ready or not. Half hour ago when i called Maira she said she woke them up but didnt knew they have got ready or not!!

Sam and Rohan together: GIRLS WILL BE GIRLSS!!

They both laugh and move towards the car. Rohan gets in the seat beside the drivers seat and Sam gets in the driver seat they both start to drive towards Emmanuels and Shreys house as they live nearby leaving some blocks. Both Emm and Shrey were already present there.

Emm: Hey buddy!! Morning!

Shrey: Morning bro! Morning bhai!!

Sam: Morning boyss!!

Rohan : Morning guyss! Are you both ready with the homework, testpapers and assignments you both left incompleted last night even on my insistence!!

Emm: Bro chill yaar! I am done with all of it and also made sure that this duffer completes it too.

Shrey: True bro!! This dumbhead woke me me today 5 in the morning just to complete all these thingss!! I am sooo damn sleepy!! You guys will kill me one day by doing soo much harassment to a little soul like me!!

Emm and Rohan in unison: Bss kr oyy dramaqueen!!

Shrey (making a cute angry face) : I am not a girl and not at all a queen! So stop calling me a queen!!

As they were talking and chitchatting they reach to Diaras place.

Sam: GUYSS!! go and hurry up wake up the two princesses

Rohan, Em and Shrey get down the car and hurry towards the door of the house. They run upstairs and into Diaras room.

Em,Rohan and Shrey together: I KNEW THIS!!

Diara and Nikki were fast asleep hands and legs on each other and sleeping like they have no care of the whole world! Three of them do some actions by their eyes. Shrey counts 1,2 and 3 by fingers and.......

Shrey,Emm and Rohan together scream: WAKE UP GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Diara: Arghhhhhhh yaar what is this let me sleep naa!!!!!

Nikki: Guysssssssss i need to sleep

Rohan crouches near Diara. 

Rohan: Good morning my Princy!!

Diara(half sleepy and in a cute tone): Good morning baby!

Rohan( in a sweet tone) : Now get up princy  or else we will be late for the school deary!!

Diara: noo!! I want to sleep please let me sleep na baby. I slept late at night and now i am super duper in a sleepy mood!!

Diara was ranting about how much she needs to sleep, how tired she is feeling but didnt realised that Rohan had already picked her up in in his arms.

Nikki: Hayeeeee hume bhi koi utha lo aise pyaar se!!

on hearing this Diara realises that how Rohan has picked her up in bridal style. She immediately hides her face in the crook of his neck.

Em, Shrey and Nikki: Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!

All of them laugh together. Rohan places Diara down near the washroom door and motions her to go. She nods and runs in the washroom blushingg!!

Nikki: What a romantic start of the day!! Let me sleep now!!

Em: No no no! not at all get up. I said get up!! 

Nikki: Em pleaseeee!! Just for the time till Diu comes out. Rohannnn tell him na!!

Rohan: Not at all Get up and give princy her stuff. And also pack your bag for the school get all the rest things ready till the time she comes!

Nikki: Hawwwww you guyss!! Shrey mine cutiepie bestiee, I am your favourite na, Wont you support me?

Shrey: Nope mine cupcake! You need to hurry up na dear!! Afterall if we all get late today then the Principal is surely gonna scold us in the school assembly mine sweetie! So now get up and hurry up ok!!

Nikki(making a pouted face): Ok!! only for you! But on one condition!

Em,Shrey and Rohan: What?

Nikki: You all need to pick me up!!

Em,Shrey and Rohan: AT YOUR SERVICE OUR HIGHNESS!!

All three of them pick her up and likewise swing her. They were enjoying their time untill Maira came and asked them all to hurry up.

All the boys went to the dining room and Nikki started setting up the bags, and gave Diara her stuff.

All of them had their Breakfast while laughing chattering and Maira ans Sam stealing cute glances of each other.

Sam left Em,Shrey,Nikki,Rohan and Diara at school and left to pick up Miara and  they both left for the office too.

HOLAAA PEOPLE!!!! So this is the beginning of the past! From the next chspter the real story will begin. I needed to give you all an overview of their little sweet bonding and also the introduction of a sweet soon to be couple Sam and Maira!  Hope you guys liked the chapter. Do vote and comment! Love you guyss bohattttt jyada! bbye take care! will do update soon.THE PAST will be continued in 4 to 5 parts as from now on everything will be giving an overview of the most awaited past. So be tuned!!

                                                                                                                                                  _ Yours happysoul😊

{ P.S.:- Listen the song linked above! I loved it and it also suited to the chapter so give it a try my sweeties}