CHAPTER 2 THE FIRST TOUCH

Heyy guys!! So.. before we begin this chapter i want to tell you that please suggest me and tell me if anything needs to be improved in my writing because this is my first time and i really need your support to take it further... You guys give me the boosting power to write more and more so please support me...❤❤
LETS BEGIN.....
        The rest of the lectures were normal both Rohan and Diara didnt talked much. But..... there was one thing which Diara didn't notice at all and that was Rohan was continuously staring her in the middle of all the lectures untill he was bought to his senses by the teacher's loud voice. The lunchtime bell rang and Diara left out a huge sigh,''Finally itne time baad iss idiot se chutkara milega!!'' She mutterd slowly but it was loud enogh for Rohan sitting right besides her to hear. He looked straight into her eyes going slowly close to her. So close that she could feel his breath on her face. He slowly moved down to her ear and said in a low whisper,''Itne jaldi nai chootega mujhse picha my lady''. And he left waving her a bye.  Shivers went down through her body as she felt his breath on her ears. She never felt like this before. It was something different. Something magical. Diara was in her own thoughts untill Shrey gave her a jerk from behind. ''Who are you thinking of so deeply my bestiiee?? Koi mil gaya kya??!!'' Shrey said in his mischevious tone. ''No one yaar was just thinking about today's homework which Miss. Raima gave''. '' Ohh that one that's a easy thing. And from when did you the great started thinking about Homeworks and studies so much ha??'' Before Diara could answer anything she was interrupted by Emm. '' Heyy guys whats up??'' Emm says with lots of charm in his eyes and a wide grin on his face. ''What makes you so happy Mr. D'Souza??'' Diara questioned. ''Actually i just told Meenakshi about what i feel for her and she surprised me by her answer'' ''What did she say??!!'' Shrey and Diara ask in unison. ''Relax guys. So.. she said that she has the same feelings for me since the same time but was a bit afraid to talk to me...... And one more thing I proposed her!!'' ''OMG!!! Finally you did it Emm. I am so happy for u both. WOW!! This is just so amazing!!.'' Diara exclaimed while hugging Emm in excitement and jumping on her toes as a small child. ''Congrats man!! Finally got her!!'' Shrey said hugging Emm. They all have their lunch together and as the lunchtime ends move to their respective places.
                The last bell of the day rang and everyone hustled to pack their bags and rush out of the school. Diara packed her bags and was leaving out of the class untill she trumbled on something and was going to fall straight on the ground but in no tiime Rohan held her through the waist. It felt like the time stopped. Shivers went through Diara's whole body. She and Rohan were so close again that there was no space between them now. Finally Rohan go his senses and said,''Abhi ghar tak chodne au kya tumhe aisehi uthakar''. He said bringing Diara back on her own feet. '' Thank you'' Diara said without even looking at him and started moving down towards the gate but Rohan called her from behind,''Wait dear beautiful want to talk something to you.'' Rohan said running towards her. Diara stopped thinking it might be something important. '' This is my number, call me if you need any help.'' Rohan said passing a chit to her. ''Ok'' Diara replied without any expression. ''Sirf ok?? Give me your number too what will i do if i need any help??'' Rohan said like a small child. ''Fine wait a minute'' Diara said searching pen in her bag. Rohan handed her a pen immediately. Diara was wondering where would she get a paper now untill Rohan interrupted ''Mera haath hi kaafi hai. U can write on it!!'' He said with little mischief in his eyes. Diara gave an annoyed look and took his hand. Rohan felt magical with her touch. He was lost looking at her when she was busy writing her number on his hand. ''Call only when its an emergency.'' Diara said heading to the stairs again. ''Ok beautiful!!'' Rohan shouted from behind. She wanted to turn back but stopped herself for some reason and ignored it.'' Diara, Shrey and Emm were in the car. Shrey was driving at Diara's place first and then Emm. They were talking about their day, how it went and at what time to meet at Diara's place for the movie plan. Diara reached home. Changed her clothes, got freshened up and had her evening snacks and went for the homework.
        Diara was lying on her bed after coming from the movie theatre and getting dressed in her night suit and ready to sleep. But.. suddenly her phone buzzes with a message. Its an unknown number but as soon as she reads the msg her face beams with a different kind of joy. Dont know why but still... it bought happiness on her face. It was Rohan. Diara was thinking of him the whole day after she returned from school. Dont know why but still something in her heart made her smile. Smile thinking of him. Smile imagining him in front of her. Smile seeing holding her while she was going to fall. Smile for his sudden appearance in his life. Smile for him being around her all the time. Smile for his first touch.......... But.. for some reason she thoughtt not replying him would be the best because now she was excited to know his reaction after she didn't reply. She asusual kept her phone on silent to not let anyone disturb her and went to sleep thinking about the first touch.....

          So guys this was it.... the first touch of someone gives you a lot. It makes you understand a person better and kknow your emotions towards that person. So the first touch really matters a lot...... 

              I need to tell you all something about the next chapter. The next chapter is going to be a great shock to Diara. Its something called as a turning point. So... wait for it. Will update soon. Bbye for now and happy reading.

                                                -Yours, Happy Soul😊