First days as Seniors

"Wake up sleepy head! You are going to be late for your first day of school!" Uriah shouts in my ear. 

"Shut up Uri! Can school wait? I have to catch up on my beauty sleep!" I mumble back. I hear Uri mutter something about a wild beast who can't be tamed. I sleepily open my eyes to give a quick glance at my clock. Shoot! It's 7:30 and school starts at 8:00!

I get up and quickly brush my teeth and give a quick glance in the mirror. I muffle my scream with my hands. My hair looks worse than Uri's bedroom and that's a line I never thought I would say. I hurriedly force my hair brush to do its job earning a few more shouts from me.

"Ouch, ouch ouch!" 

That's when I hear the rumbling of the stairs like an elephant was racing up. Nope it was just my brothers.

"Where is it?" Zeke asks with a giant spoon in hand.

"What?"

"The cockroach of course or whatever insect that you are scared of," Uriah comes in with a pan in one hand and bug spray in the other.

"What! No, no there aren't any bugs in my room!" I reply

"Ok then what about the spider crawling up your back?" Zeke asks casually like he was talking about the weather.

Then comes the real screaming. I scream so loud, my own brothers have to cover up their ears. I dance around trying to get off the spider. Uri takes out his phone and takes a photo of me.

I scream even louder.

"Shut up before all the windows in this neighbourhood break!" Zeke shouts. 

"What about the bloodsucker on my back!?!?!" I ask.

"First of all, spiders aren't blood suckers and there isn't a spider on your back we were just joking around," Uri answers.

"Oh haha smartypants, you should go to Erudite High School instead," I shoot back.

"On the plus side though, Uri has a very hilarious picture of you Trissy!" Zeke teases.

I give Uri a death glare although he doesn't see it as he is too busy arguing with Zeke.

"No I am not giving you the photo because firstly, I took it and I planned this whole thing, why should you take the credit?" Just as Uri said it his hands go over his mouth. Too late darling brother it is too late now to take it back.

"URIAH PEDRAD!" I shout at the top of my lungs, "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!!"

I chase Uri around the house and finally get close enough to jump on his back. He might be bigger than me but he is not as quick. He begs for his forgiveness. Uri should know better. After all he has lived with me for our whole lives. When I say revenge, I mean it and there is no getting out of it. 

In the end, I get all of his worst and most embarrassing photos and post it on Instagram. He is going to have the best first day ever!

Hello fellow readers! Thanks for reading the first part of my book. This is my first time writing in Wattpad and I can't wait to write more. Please comment if you have any suggestions, comments or improvements for my writing. I love feedback!

Thanks again,

Tris_Everdeen