1

|chapter 1|

Takane heard a knock on her door and she opened it with a groan. Unexpected to her, a familiar tall man looked down on her, smiling as usual.

"Taka-nee, is he your boyfriend? He's handsome!" Exclaimed the little girl beside her.

"Well, I'm not her boyfriend, but we're close to that." Haruka winked happily, while the girl squealed. Takane blushed furiously

"W-We're not like that! Haruka, what are you saying?!" Takane snapped at him, glaring, as if her life had depended on it.

"Taka-nee, are going to marry him?" asked the girl as she leans to her sister.

"..N-No! Of course not! Why would I?!" Takane was now shouting at the innocent girl. Her eyes watered.

"T-Takane! Is she crying?" called Haruka and sat beside the crouching young girl who now covered her eyes as she sniffs.

"H-Hey, Harune, are you okay?" She asks gently.

"Harune's her name? How cute! It's like the combination of our names Takane!" He commented, still not removing his gaze to the young girl.

"Y-You think so? You think my name's cute?" She raise her head and looked at Haruka who nodded.

"Well, now that you're okay.. Can I go back to the bedroom now." Takane tried her hardest to act indifferent but it was only to hide that she was a bit guilty and worried.

"Ehh?! Takane, you're leaving already~?" Haruka's irritating voice rang through Takane's head.

"Taka-nee, take me with you!" The petite girl smiles at her, while wiping her tears off her eyes. The sight was too cute, but for Takane, it was so innocent that it annoyed her to death. It also reminded her of Haruka, the one she hates the most.

"Fine, but both of you should be quiet."

-

"Sooo, how old are you, Harune?" Haruka asks sweetly at the long haired little girl.

"I'm... um... 7! My mom's faraway so Taka-nee's mommy told me to live here for a while since my mom and Taka-nee's are best friends!" Harune beams at him.

He was only asking for your age, though. Takane commented mentally as she plays her game with a death stare.

"Ohh.. Who named you?"

"My Mom and Dad. Haru-nii, do you like Taka-nee?" Harune asks innocently with her signature smile.

Takane almost choke even though she had nothing on her mouth. "... Wh-Why are you asking that, Harune?" she demanded with a bit gentleness, afraid that she might cry again.

"Because Taka-nee seems to like Haru-nii!" She answered.

"Y-You think?!" Haruka immediately butts in with a light blush visible on his face.

Before Harune could speak, her mouth was stopped by Takane who is blushing madly.

"Harune, y-you told me you want to play with me a while ago, r-right?!" Takane forced a smile on the child.

"Eh? I never said tha-"

"Right?" Now, Takane was desperate. Reluctantly, Harune nods her head.

"Oh, what are we gonna play?" Harune asks again. She sure loves to ask, huh?

"My game..?" Takane answers with a bit of questioning. Haruka's eyes seemed to brighten while Harune mumbles a silent protest.

"Taka-nee! I don't like to play that! I want to play in the amusement park!" Harune rubs her temple. Even though it was supposed to signal she's not pleased, people find it cute when she does that.

"No way am I going out there. Level 69 is right around the corner.." She answers while rapidly clicking the mouse.

"B-But..!"

"Takane, she's going to cry again." Haruka reminded, looking at her with a worried face.

"Fine! Just don't cry." She raised her hands, signaling she had given up. Haruka smiles contentedly and Harune's eyes brighten.

"Haiiii, Taka-nee!"