3

|chapter 3|

Haruka smiled weakly at the petite girl who forced a smile. "I'm sorry, I never meant to ruin your moment like that."

"W-What do you mean moment?! We n-never had anything like that!" Takane was still in denial, slowly shaking her hands as she puts them to the front.

"Takane, look an ice cream shop!" Haruka points at a certain store, followed by a smile for Takane.

"You can go alone. I'm gonna stay here with Harune." Haruka pouted a bit but still nodded and made his way the small shop.

"Taka-nee, can you tie my hair? Please?" Harune asks Takane with a smile.

"... Okay... But I've never tied anyone's hair than mine.. so.." Takane trailed off but started tying her hair anyways. It was smooth like hers but maybe Harune's hair was smoother. Well, she is a kid.

They then heard people talking about them, "Heey, look at that.. A young mother and her child..."

"Youngsters these days.. They can't control themselves.."

Takane was more than embarrassed as she brushes Harune's well-tied hair by her hand. Then, Haruka joins the scene.

"Takane, do you want ice cream, too? I only bought one. We could all share together anyways, right?" With a smile, Haruka says without any clue on what's going on.

The voices got louder and they looked at them weirder. That's it. I'm out of here. She thought as she grabs Harune and Haruka.

"Ah, Taka-nee, where are we going?"

"Just come with me. I'll treat you to some place." Takane had no clue of what she was saying but none of the mattered now. All that mattered was to hide her crimson face to Harune. Especially Haruka.

Although she didn't see their faces, she knew that Haruka and Harune was laughing with joy.

Without her realizing, she was enjoying, too.

-

"I'm so full!" exclaimed Harune as she rubs her stomach up and down. Haruka smiled at her and says he was full too.

On the other side, Takane looked at her empty wallet. She felt anime tears flow in her cheeks. "Aaargh! It's empty now!"

"Taka-nee, it's gonna be alright. As long as we're together, no one can break us." Harune gives her a thumbs up. No, no, no. I've seen that line somewhere. Maybe in a novel?

But still, Takane was sulking. "I can never buy that new game again... Ahh... How pathetic! It was so interesting and all! I'm sure cyberharney_123 had already bought it."

Haruka looks at the girl with pity but as he was about to speak, Harune interrupted him. "Taka-nee, play with us again..!"

"Uu... I have no money..."

"Then, I'll treat the both of you!" Haruka looked at them both with determination.

Ahh, Haruka's trying really hard. He looks like a father... If anyone would've seen us then they would think-

"Alright! Let's go!" Takane interrupted herself before her thoughts drift away into that kind of topic.

"Taka-nee, I'm glad that you're suddenly energetic but... why is your face red..?" Harune let out a cute giggle as she finished her sentence.

"Nevermind that! Let's just go..!"