Chapter 8 : Anger

I cried slightly while writing this chapter :((

---------

Hearing that Yoongi was hurt, wasn't really Jimin's favorite thing. His mood was already on edge knowing about Taehyung's wounds, now this. 

He wasn't really sure why he was uneasy knowing Yoongi was shot. But at that moment, he decided to let it go at the moment. Because something even more was occupied in his mind. 

Jimin took the bandage, before wrapping it around Taehyung's torso. Just as he was about to complete, he tightened the grip suddenly which made the other groan loudly. 

The younger turned his head back at the standing male abruptly, with a pained expression on his face. 

"What? You deserved it," Jimin just shrugged. 

Taehyung stared at him in wonder. Only a couple of minutes ago, he was shedding tears claiming that it was his fault, now his aura completely changed into a sassy one. So, the blue haired male just snorted in response. 

Jimin sighed, clearly able to see through his best friend knowing what he was thinking. 

"I'm sorry Tae, it's still my fault," he said in a low voice. 

"Hey, I never said that," Taehyung quickly said, as he turned facing the elder, putting on his shirt. "See, it doesn't hurt as much. So, stop blaming yourself, okay?" 

Jimin hesitantly nodded at the latter's words. 

"Enough of this bullshit, it's so cheesy. Are you guys fucking or what?" 

They heard a voice, as he entered the living room laying on the other side of the couch yawning. 

"Shut the fuck up, Jeon." 

Jungkook expected Taehyung to retort him back, but the pink haired male has had enough. The redhead looked up in surprise. 

"What?" Jungkook scoffed amused, where Jimin glared daggers at him. 

"Like I said, shut up and fuck off," the pink haired male said again and Jungkook was fuming in anger. 

Yeah, he had major anger issues. No one except his brother, Yoongi knew. 

Getting these words from Taehyung didn't seem that much appealing, since he had gotten used to it. But, this pretty boy... He was just a captive

How dare he? 

The redhead thought, clenching his wrists trying not to kill the elder then and there, in attempts of taking of taking deep breaths. 

And Taehyung didn't know it was the wrong time to laugh. And he did, quite loudly. As if he was mocking the younger. 

The next, before Jungkook himself could know what he was doing, his fists curled around the blue haired male's neck as his back hit the nearby wall harshly. Taehyung's eyes widened immediately, Jimin's even more. 

The blue haired male started to choke badly, unable to breath, both of his hands gripping Jungkook's hands trying to push him away. 

"Jungkook, you're choking him!" Jimin shouted, as tried to pull away Jungkook from his best friend, but the redhead wasn't himself. His grip only tightened. 

"Back off, Jeon." 

Jimin said in a low voice, which sounded like a warning to not go further. The blue haired male was suffering. He tapped his hand rapidly on top of Jungkook's trying to let him know that he couldn't hold up anymore.