chapter 6

(3ed person pov)
"What are you doing here" sam growled "shut mutt we're here for our y/n" emmet said through clinched teeth "last time i checked sees dating me" Jacob and the rest of the pack came ranning standing at their alpha's side. They argued not noticing the h/c girl waking up

(Y/n pov)
I slowly open my eyes 'where am i' my thoughts were cut short from yelling outside i peeked out the window 'what are the doing here' the Cullens stood by the woods arguing with the pack "y/n your awake" leah pulled me into a hug "i have to stop them before it goes to far" i mumble getting up and walking outside "y/n" edward said the pack turned and look at my while i past them stopping at Jacobs side "what are you doing here guys" i asked a little bit annoyed "we came to get you" Alice laughed walking towards me but stopped by the pack "over my dead body" Jacob growled "enough" i yelled my e/c eyes turned white as i stepped forward, (white/light gray) wings grew on my back "leave now" i muttered. The Cullens back down stepping back towards the forest and leaving.
I turned back to normal "what are you" Seth the youngest of the pack asked "i dont know Jacob please take me home" i mumble he nodded.

(At the salvatore mansion)
"Hello brother" damon mumble getting a glass of bourbon "where the hell have you been" Stefan asked a bit of anger in his voice "wouldn't you like to know" damon muttered drinking the glass in one glup "dad im home" Sofia yelled (my oc) walking in the house "hey honey uncle damons back" Stefan kissed her forehead "soo your back where were you" sofia asked "Stefan i found her" Stefan eyes grew wide "ok tell me were she is"