chapter 16

(Y/n pov)
Its been a day i think i don't know anymore Xader has been out 3 times already as i just sit in the little bed he had made but i just feel lonely and just want to go home, foot steps were heard bu the opening of the cave "whos there" i yelled stepping towards the opening, two men stepped out one blonde with green eyes the other had shoulder length brown hair with greenish brown eyes "who are you" i ask stepping away there eyes widen looking at me then the blonde one smirked "well darling we're here to save you" "and how did i know i can trust you I've been kidnapped by vampires, siren and a freaken spider thingie i am not getting kiddnap by whatever you are so don't even try" i sassed only to gain a laugh from them "well sweetheart im sam and this is dean we are a 100% human we just hunt supernaturals and we came to help you" sam said rubbing his hands together "like i said i don't need your help i can do whatever i did when i got kiddnaped the first time" i say and closed my eyes putting my hands out waiting for something to happen a min passed but still nathing i opened my eyes to see sam and dean just staring at me "are you done" dean rubbed his face kicking off the wall walking towards me "fine" i say a bit of annoyance in my voice 'maybe it was a one time thing' i thought dean and sam led me out the cave but when we made it out i saw the top of xaders head sam quickly pulled dean and i behind a bush and ducked down xader just went inside but after afew mins a yell was heard "WHERE ARE YOU" we just started running don't know where but just ran and another yell was heard "SO WE'RE PLAYING, THE SPIDER AND THE FLY, DONT YOU KNOW I ALWAYS CATCH MY FOOD"