chapter 8

(Y/n pov)
"Thats not why we're here sweet cheeks" damon smirked the other man grabed something from his pocket it was a pace of folded paper he unfolded it and i gasped it was a picture of me in a old fashioned gown with a writing on it 'Jane mary Swan 9041' "thats not me" i mumble trying to figure out whats happening "it just looks like you, we've waited for years y/n" damon caressed my cheek "waited so long" he whispered "im stefan by the way" the man next to him stuck out his hand gently grabbing mine and kissing it "still doesn't answer my question what are you doing here" i say pulling my hand from his grasp next thing i know damon was held against the wall and Stefan was struggling against the attacker then i saw who it was the Cullens Edward held damon against the wall and emmet fighting Stefan. I climbed out the window hitting edward and emmet on the back of the head "you to stop it your going to wake up dad" i say annoyance in my voice Damon and Stefan glared at the Cullens "Damon, Stefan this is Edward and Emmet Cullens" i pointed at each of them "what are you doing here" emmet snarled "there here for the same reason as us" edward read there minds "lets make a deal"

(Sofias pov)(back in mystic falls)
Dad and damon were out looking for a stupid look alike
And i was hanging out with my best friend rebekah mikaelson at her place "sofia wheres your dad" Klaus ask walking in with Elijah and kol by his side "last time i checked there were heading to a town called forks saying they found a look alike"i mumble rebekah looked at her brothers shocked "which one" kol asked stepping forward "i dont know ask them there probably bring her back" i say throwing my hands in the air

(Edward pov)
"Lets make a deal" i smirk reading there minds questions popping up like 'can we trust him' or 'what kind of deal' i look over at y/n her arms around herself i still cant read her mind which never happens thats one of the reason i fell for her "what type of deal" damon asked "well you see y/n here is dating a mutt" emmet snarled at the word 'mutt' "well if we take her to our side of town they cant get her" the 2 smirked and wd all looked over at y/n her e/c eyes shot wide "if you touch me ill scream" she warned pointing a finger at us "ohh we'll see"