Clingy BF(2)

THE NEXT DAY

You were invited to a party at one of your friends place. The party was going to starting at 8:00PM so you had plenty of time. Thankfully Haru had already helped you with everything and now you just had free time until you had to get ready for the party. 

~Haru P.O.V~

I know the party doesn't start until 8 so I think I'm just going to ask Y/n if we can watch a movie and cuddle😊. I luvvv cuddles (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄.

BABBYYY CAN WE WATCH A MOVIE AND CUDDLE? I yelled out so she can hear me since she was in the living room.

Y/N: YEAH COME HERE. she yelled back

Without wasting any time Haru quickly ran towards the living room where Y/n was laying down on the couch. 

~Y/N P.O.V~

I chucked as I saw Haru cutely running towards me with his arm spread out wide. He came and laid on me with his arms around my waist and his face snuggled into the crook of my neck.

Y/N: You're so cute baby, you said.

Haru: Noo, you're so cute💞, he replied making you giggle a bit

Y/N: what movie should we watch?

Haru: I don't know, let's search for one.

They searched for a few minutes and chose a movie to watch. Haru and Y/N were cuddling until Y/N said something that upset him. 

Y/N: Oh he's my favorite actor. She said as she pointed him out on the screen

Haru: Why? Is it because he's handsome. He said getting a little jealous 

Y/N: Yeah but he's also a great actor.

Haru: wutt...B-but im more handsome than him babyyy. He started whining a bit and started giving you small kisses on your neck.

Y/N: I know babe. You're the most handsome man alive. You replied as you gave him a small peck on his lips.

Y/N and Haru continued watching the movie but this time Haru didn't want to cuddle anymore.

~Haru P.O.V~

Hmph Y/n is paying too much attention to that stupid actor. She hasn't even noticed a scooted away from her 😞. She's not giving me enough attention😢. How dare she do this to me. He's not even as handsome as me.

After about 15 minutes Y/n noticed that Haru wasn't trying to get her attention like usual so she look towards him and realized he has moved away from her. She tried to scoot towards him but he just kept moving away from her. 

Y/N: Haru whats wrong. She said noticing his cute pout

Haru: Nothing is wrong hmph. 

Y/N quickly realized he was glaring at the actor on the screen and realized what she did wrong.

She slowly went towards him and sat on his lap with her legs wrapped around him.

Y/N: Awee babyyy you're jealous? You said while your noses were touching. He looked away pouting. 

Y/N: He's just my favorite actor, you're my bf. Don't be mad Haru~ 

~More parts coming soon~

~Ty for reading~