Lashes

Vote. Comment. Thanks.

They had no way to know the passage of time, but what they could only guess was the next day, the woman and her leering companion returned. The two teens hadn't spoken much while they waited, things still awkward because of things that happened between them and both of them lost in thought as they processed what was happening to them.

The woman came back dressed darker that day, her expression more annoyed, and her makeup more dramatic.

"Call me momma!" She demanded.

Her demand was met by silence from the pair of tire aching teens. The looks they gave her from their bound positions were tired but blank. Izzy nor Chris answered the demand.

"Hmm," the man near the door spoke up with a wide grin, "I don't think they respect you, wife." He made an odd, almost feminine noise with his mouth. "Oh, no, not all. You can't let them get away with it, Mika, not again."

The woman threw a sharp glare over her shoulder at him. "I know that, Lenny. Shut up." She snapped. "I like to give my children chances. I like to give them choices – and they choose this way." Her brown eyes flickered between Izzy and Chris. "Take that tape off them and tie'em up. Watch out for my son he's a strong," she cooed. "A football player, you know?"

Lenny waved his hand dismissively. "He's a big boy, that boy of yours." He said with a twisted-up grin. "But he still just a boy though. Still needs to be taught how to be a man."

Mika moved back over to the man and rested a hand on the man's chest. Lenny was a big man and Mika a small woman, it was even more noticeable when they were close like they were. "And you'll be a good stepdaddy and show him, huh?"

Izzy grimaced in disgust as she witnessed their two captors lock lips, and Lenny's meaty paw grab and squeeze Mika's ass. She turned her gaze away as the two began to make-out heavily before them. She locked eyes with Chris. His brows furrowed and his own grimace twisted his features as the sounds the two adults were making grew louder.

'disgusting', she mouthed.

He nodded. 'don't say anything,' he mouthed back.

She wasn't going too. There was something about spending the night sitting upright in a chair, bound and aching that really did wonders to show how dire their situation was. She could hold her tongue for now, to keep the clearly insane couple from hurting them too badly. She was hungry, she had to pee, and the room they were being kept it was cold. And on top of all of that, the beating her thighs had taken hurt like hell. She couldn't even do much to relieve some of the pain she felt with how she was forced to sit, making her whole lower half ache terribly.

The grotesque display of affection the two captors were partaking in finally ended, not quick enough in Chris's opinion. He felt he would always hear Lenny's heavy breathing and Mika's cat like mews, and those sounds would always hunt and disgust him.

Though it did finally end, and Chris was approached by Lenny. The man flipped out a pocketknife, making the boy stiffen. Izzy gasped at his side, but he kept his eyes on the man.

"You doing him first, daddy?" Mika voice made him look away from the man. Her voice was closer than it should have been. He watched her pet a trembling and clearly upset Izzy's hair. The woman's eyes were hooded with what Chris could only describe as lust. Bile touched the back of this throat.

"He the one that'll give most trouble. That girl of yours don't weigh much. I can control her easy, make her do what I want." Chris didn't like that. That last sentence the older man said. It didn't sit right with him.