Episode TWO

Noah

For the third night in a row, Noah was indulging in one of his favorite things to do. It was partly because he could never get enough of Roni, but he also knew guilt had a lot to do with it. He'd known for months now about Roni's growing concerns over this whole possible autism thing. That appointment was important to her and not only was he late to it, but then he'd bailed on her before it was over. She'd seemed genuinely fine about it, but Noah couldn't help wanting to make up for it somehow.

Each night since the day of the appointment, he'd volunteered to get Jack in bed a little earlier than his normal bedtime. When he was sure little man was out for the count, he'd crawled into bed with Roni and started things off this way. Now here he was kissing her trembling inner thighs as he worked his way up to the real treasure. Tracing the tattoo of his name on her inner thigh with kisses, he made his way up slowly.

Try as he might to take it slow, Noah could hardly wait to get there. After a few lingering moments more of his teasing his way there, he finally slid his tongue up and down her wet slit. Damn the sweet taste of his beautiful wife would never get old.

Roni exhaled loudly, arching her back as he slid his tongue in and out and up and down her wet folds slowly. Using his fingers to spread her, he exposed her perfectly engorged clit. She was so ready for him. Last night he'd tortured her a little, but tonight he was too damn horny and would need to be in her soon, so he moved it along faster. Taking her clit between his lips, he drummed the tip of his tongue against it, making her moan in the process.

Oh yeah, she'd be there much sooner than last night. Smiling as her body began that undeniable quivering, Noah went in for the kill, devouring her clit and sucking softly as she cried out again and again. Giving her a break because he knew how sensitive she could be when she climaxed this hard, he lapped her softly with his tongue as she came down from her orgasm.

As her breathing calmed, Noah kissed her one last time before glancing up from between her legs. "Good?"

"Heaven," she said breathlessly. "As always."

Despite his rock-hard erection, Noah moved up and snuggled next to her. He'd give her a moment to recover before going in for his.

"I love you," she said, turning to him, eyes closed and still trying to catch her breath.

Her phone dinged, but she didn't even move. Noah glanced at her lit-up phone screen on the nightstand. "Is someone calling you?"

"Um?"

Noah smiled when he turned to her and saw her eyes were still closed as she continued to enjoy the afterglow of her climax. He nuzzled her neck, kissing just under her chin softly.

Roni turned to him, touching his face and pecking him several times. "I'll be right back."

Searching her eyes for a moment, he didn't even have to ask before he smiled. She had to go the bathroom. He backed up a little to give her room to get out of the bed. Unable to help himself, he rubbed her naked ass as she got up. "Make it fast."

"Oh, I will," she said with a sultry smirk.

Noah groaned, lying back down onto the pillow. Roni's phone dinging again got his attention. It was almost nine. She usually didn't get calls or texts this late. Curiously, he leaned over and read the text preview still lighting up the screen. He'd begun to concur it was likely advertising. She often got texts from stores she frequented, letting her in on deals they had going on. The number the text came from wasn't labeled the way all her regular contacts were. It was just a number and a message. But then the tail end of the text had him doing a double take.