What Happened to Me? Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Monday. Bleh. Gross.

            Beep. Beep. Beep. Gamn alarm clock... I woke up slowly. As always, I woke up all groggy-eyed and ruffled hair. I drew in a deep breath, inhaling a scent of John. Gamn that boy could sleep through anything! He was bare chested with his blue and green boxer shorts on. I quietly rolled out of the comfy, warm bed, turning off the alarm clock so John could sleep in peace. I checked the clock as the numbers slowly turned to 6:50 A.M. It's too early to get up... meh fug you school. Fug you! I thought to myself. I dragged my butt down stairs to go and get ready for the school day. I got in the shower and did the stuff I normally do like any other day.

***

            "Sam? I can't find any clean jeans?!"

            "Check in the dryer, babe."

I put two pieces of toast in the toaster for me and John, who was clueless-ly going through the dryer. I poured me some orange juice and some milk for the boy with no pants on at the moment.

BOOM! CRASH!

"JOHNATHAN?!" I screeched at the gamn boy.

            He didn't respond. I ran into the laundry room and I saw the dryer, that was stacked on top of the washer, was on the floor. FUCK!!!! I didn't see John anywhere although I saw blood seeping out from underneath the dryer. I closed my eyes tight.

            This is only a thought. This is only a thought. Fuck , fuck, fuck!! I opened my eyes to see I was still in the kitchen. I sighed in relief. I heard John's footsteps heading toward the kitchen.

            "Hey Sam-"He paused to see the tears streaming down my cheeks. "What's wrong, Chicky?" John gave me a worried look.

"Nothing. Nothing at all..." I frowned and slung my back pack over my shoulder as we walked out the front door to John's car.