"Seriously Malfoy"

It was summer, me and Tom Nott a fellow slytherin became friends and decided to go back to school shopping together. We were walking towards the quidditch supplies for Notts stuff when i spotted draco walking with his parents into a shop next to us, he looked different, more mature but he looked ill. His skin was paler than usual, he had dark bags under his eyes and he seemed more tense. After me and Nott was done shopping we walk to the train and boarded it, we sat in an empty section, after a few minutes blaise came and sat across from us fidgeting around.

"Did you guys hear" me and Nott look at eahother confused and shook our heads "Dracos joined them, hes a death eater." i could feel tears threatening to leave my eyes knowing that i would now be a huge target for them to bribe over to the dark side. "they tricked me into it to but i managed to get away before they did anything" he carried on.

"its rude to talk about someone behind their back Zabini" Draco spoke and grabbed onto his shoulder. There he was standing a metre away after messing up our friendship but i wouldnt let him think the sight of him made me upset.

"seriously Malfoy, you had the decency to-"

"Language" Nott laughed at me

"- Fuck up our friendship and then stroll over like nothing happened, leave us alone" i continued yelling. I could see that he got hurt but that was the point, to make him realise he had messed up, i swear i saw tears form in his eyes but he had left before i could see.

----

We all got settled back into our houses and a few months in and we were all of to hogsmeade. I was supposed to go with Draco but as were not on good terms i went with blaise and tom. Us three entered a nearby pub to go and get butter beer, we were laughing and joking around for a solid hour before Hermione Granger headed towards us.

"i need to speak to y/n, ill only be a minute" She spoke and i nodded in agreement and followed her into an older pub with loads of gryfindors in.

"if this was some twisted plan to kill me your bloody stupid" i laughed as i went to pull my wand out

"We need your help y/n, with umbridge taking over the school, not teaching us spells and the horrible punishments she gives us we need someone skilled to help us create our own little class" Harry replied and i give him an odd look.

"The more people i can help defend themselves from those ghastly death eaters the better and i know just the place we can go" i replied confidently and signed the peice of paper along with everyone else " meet me on the seventh floor in the left corridor at 7" i said before i started walking toward the pub the boys were in and then i saw him, draco, i walked past him bashing into his shoulder he grabbed my arm and spins me around. I look up at him tears falling down my red tinted cheeks, he pulls me into a hug and i melt into his arms for a second before pushing him away.

"Your an idiot Malfoy, leave me alone" i shook my head in disbelief before walking back to the boys, they saw my bloodshot eyes and rushed over to hug me. i gave up and broke down in their arms not realising draco was stood at the window watching before storming off to hogwarts.

( Dracos pov )

i got back to the castle and ran straight up the astronomy tower where Dumbedore was stood, Bellatrix and the others following behind.

" good evening draco, what brings you here" Dumbledore says as i raise my wand pointing it at him. I didnt realise but y/n had made her way up the tower and was hiding on the floor below. "Draco you are no assasin"

"how do you know what i am, ive done things that would shock you" I replied holding back the tears, Dumbledore went on listing things i had done that i thought no one realised "he cursed me, i was chosen" i said lifting up my sleeve showing his mark.

( y/n pov )

i gasped under my breath, i knew he was one but i didnt know voldemort chose him. I listened to the conversation intensely, Dumbledore lifted his wand and draco managed to get it out his hand.

"how are the others here then boy" Dumbledore spoke as i saw Bellatrix and her gang step closer to draco.

"vanishing cabnet in the room of requirements, ive been mending it" he responded, so thats what he was doing when i caught him in there the other week when we were on good terms. Draco goes on to explain everything but i couldnt listen because snape walked in and dragged me up the stairs knowing it would make malfoy either more angry or weak.

"Ah look draco its your precious little Miracle" she says before throwing a cruciatus curse at me and i fall back onto the floor, i saw Dracos eyes form tears and i mouthed to him "do what you got to do, ill always be there for you".

"Draco years ago i knew a boy who made all the wrong choices" Albus says, me and Draco look at each other giggling a bit about all the memories we had made and Bellatrix threw another Cruciatus curse at me as she whispered "you and draco where both chosen, you still have a chance to join us" before turning her attention back to Draco. "i can help you" Dumbledore spoke calmly"

"i dont want your help" Draco cried "i have to do this, i have to kill you or hes gonna kill me" i took a big breath before standing up and watching closely. Suddenly Snape stormed over standing beside draco and yelled "avada Kadavra" everything went quiet as Dumbledore slowly falls out of the tower. i ran over to draco and hugged him tight, we shared a warm embrace both in tears about what just happened. Bellatrix casted something on sky making Voldemorts symbol show in the sky. Draco was clearly broken but managed to whisper.

"join us, itll make this experience a whole lot easier" i nodded as we rushed out the tower, Bellatrix throwing all type of spells around the castle, me and draco both flinching scared and sad that the place we grew up in was getting destroyed, we pushed past the crowd around Proffesor Dumbledore everyones eyes on me and draco at the back, i turned around and looked at them all.

"we trusted you Miracle and now you go join them" harry spat out at me and i could only give him an apologetic look before running out to catch up with the others.